Shade=Pirate??

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Shade=Pirate??

Post by _Scottie »

Shades, you're just a little bit TOO enthusiastic about pirate...

Are you sure she isn't your crazy alter ego sock puppet?

:) <----stupid text smilies. I want my real smilies back.
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Shade=Pirate??

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Scottie wrote:Shades, you're just a little bit TOO enthusiastic about pirate...

Are you sure she isn't your crazy alter ego sock puppet?

Dude, that's a good guess, but I'm telling you, I couldn't POSSIBLY make up the stuff on that weblog! Even if my life depended on it, even if someone had a gun to my head, there's just NO WAY I could invent the sort of stuff that you see there.

:) <----stupid text smilies. I want my real smilies back.

Like I said, blame The Nehor.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Like I said, blame The Nehor.

Don't we all, especially Belial. Now that we have acknowledged Nehor's transgression of using serial smilies, can we now have them back?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

moksha wrote:Now that we have acknowledged Nehor's transgression of using serial smilies, can we now have them back?

No. Two strikes, they're out.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

To the OP.

I think I will take this as a compliment. :P

I think there are more people than just Shades that are enthusiastic about my blog and/or the way I write.

But, I couldn't possibly be Shades. I don't have the brains to build a website like this.

When I fist came here, very few people appreciated [sp?] my presence, including Shades.

It's all cool.

:P
Just punched myself on the face...