Rock Band

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Rock Band

Post by _Scottie »

Is anyone else as addicted to this game as I am???

I play with my kids and we have so much fun! Plus it is a great tool to teach kids great rhythm and eye-hand coordination. Especially the drums.
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

What game is that?
Just punched myself on the face...
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Post by _Scottie »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:What game is that?

http://www.rockband.com/
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

We just bought it, Scottie! It's lots of fun! I like to be the singer.

;)
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Post by _Scottie »

liz3564 wrote:We just bought it, Scottie! It's lots of fun! I like to be the singer.

;)

What is your fav song?

My kids love to sing Say It Ain't So and I Think I'm Paranoid.

Oh, and "I'm waaaanted.....dead or aliiiiiive"