Biden's Economy?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Biden's Economy?

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 11:50 am
Gunnar wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:53 am

Can you reword that response into a sentence that makes sense grammatically? You for sure have not come even close to meeting the challenge posed by Vēritās above! You deserve only negative 20 points or less for that answer. Besides that, he conclusively pointed out already that the U.S. economy is still improving; the inflation rate is still slowing down and is already significantly less than that of most other countries. You have failed to present any convincing evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe otherwise! As is often the case with you, your response is equivalent to putting your fingers in your ears and saying, "neener, neener, neener, I don't hear you!"
It's simple. Printing money to pay off investors inflates the dollar.
And yet inflation has gone down and these bank failures have had no effect on it.

And how exactly do you attribute blame to Biden?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 6:02 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 11:50 am

It's simple. Printing money to pay off investors inflates the dollar.
And yet inflation has gone down and these bank failures have had no effect on it.

Down from 9% inflation perhaps.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:51 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 6:02 pm

Down from 9% inflation perhaps.
Looks like it was transitory after all huh?

Still waiting for you to explain what Biden did to make banks go under.

by the way, over 100 oil companies went bankrupt under Trump and American farmers were filing for bankruptcy at a record pace. But you're more worried about a couple of smaller banks?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Inflation drops for 11th straight month to 4%.

Ajax and other MAGAs are imploding.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Usually every week-or-so, I'll check to see what the ole Opec Basket is doing in relation to WTI Crude. Decided to also do a little looksie-loo at our domestic production.

US Oil Rigs
Biden Takes Office - 289
Today - 552

US Gas Rigs
Biden Takes Office - 88
Today - 130

Production (Million Bpd)
Biden Takes Office - 10.90
Today - 12.40

Imagine that. Our status quo neoliberal corporatist president is friendly to domestic fossil fuels. Never would've seen that coming...

Just a nice little reminder, that when your vantage point is extreme, even the milquetoast can look pretty wild.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:15 pm
Usually every week-or-so, I'll check to see what the ole Opec Basket is doing in relation to WTI Crude. Decided to also do a little looksie-loo at our domestic production.

US Oil Rigs
Biden Takes Office - 289
Today - 552

US Gas Rigs
Biden Takes Office - 88
Today - 130

Production (Million Bpd)
Biden Takes Office - 10.90
Today - 12.40

Imagine that. Our status quo neoliberal corporatist president is friendly to domestic fossil fuels. Never would've seen that coming...

Just a nice little reminder, that when your vantage point is extreme, even the milquetoast can look pretty wild.
Inflation is old news, Doc, haven't you heard that we're living in a two-tiered justice system? In may, conservatives couldn't afford food, but in June, they'll be lucky to avoid prison as the Biden crime family and deep state finish off the last of the honest leaders and begin their roundup of any private citizen who believes in freedom.
Bond
CTR A

Post by Bond »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:27 pm
The inflation numbers are going to fall off a cliff starting in Sept when people start paying student loans again.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Bond wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:24 pm
Vēritās wrote:
The inflation numbers are going to fall off a cliff starting in Sept when people start paying student loans again.
At the end of every seven years you must cancel debts. This is how it is to be done: Every creditor shall cancel the loan he has made to his fellow Israelite. He shall not require payment from his fellow Israelite or brother, because the LORD's time for canceling debts has been proclaimed.
Seems to me it’s the right thing to do, to cancel debts, if one were to believe in the Jewish god.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The wealthy liberal elites high up in the ivory towers of these universities have the full power of the administrative state a.k.a. the once democratic government to market, propagandize, and ultimately insulate them from having any skin in the education game. How else can you sell $200k degrees in gender studies and make the local plummer foot the bill for it.

Imagine having to demonstrate to the bank you'll be able to pay back your loan the way the plummer was required to do.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Bond wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:24 pm
Vēritās wrote:
That's an interesting observation and prediction -- worth checking up on when the September consumer spending numbers are in.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.