Biden's Economy?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: Biden's Economy?

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:36 pm
Really? Young, healthy, working people? Do me a favor.
As always, the goal posts are moved back. Now you want to pretend lives are qualified by age. A 55 year old's death isn't as important as a 35 year olds?
ajax18 wrote:
If I happen to be one of the 0.04% who dies or became permanently disabled from COVID, don't use saving my life as an excuse to turn a Trump economy into a Biden economy.
[deleted, FR 2, RI], the "Trump economy ended" in 2020 and it was operating on fumes before Biden took over. Biden is overseeing the fasted economic growth this country has seen in more than a half century.

And your "0.04%" claim is just a stupid lie again. The fact is more than 1.2% of US COVID cases have resulted in death (it was 4% before Omicron) and the number of people who are suffering COVID related complications is more than quadruple that. But screw them right? What's more important is you get to go eat McDonalds dine in and not have to wear a mask on the airplane.
ajax18 wrote:
Too many people in my family have either died or spent their lives in captivity trying to avoid life under Bidenlike economies.
How is that possible when the worst of the "lockdowns" happened at the direction of Trump and ended under Biden?
ajax18 wrote:
Having Grandpa live a few more years in exchange for selling our descendants into debt slavery and becoming more like Venezuela isn't worth it to me.
Slavery! Because you might have to wear a mask when entering private businesses? [deleted, FR 2, RI] You're willing to kill yourself and others if it means somehow sticking it to the Left. But the hilarious thing about all of this is that it isn't "the Left" that's behind these mitigation measures that you equate with "slavery." Private businesses make their own decisions in most cases and they do so because they don't want to be responsible for killing members of the general population. You seem to forget that the majority of Americans don't support your idiotic mission against science. Hell, even my crackpot Trump loving Mom and Dad are serious about COVID and have been triple vaxxed now. This isn't a "Biden" thing and for you to suggest that it is is just beyond dishonest stupid.
If he chose not to get vaccinated, then that is his problem.
That's where you don't get it. It isn't just HIS problem. It is OUR problem. People like him are causing hospitals to be overrun and health care professionals are fleeing the profession because idiots like you have made it unsafe for them. Nearly a quarter of all doctors and nurses say they plan to leave the profession soon. Now what do you think that's going to do to our insurance premiums and health care costs?
Does he think the economy should've been shut down longer because he got COVID?
The economy was never shut down [deleted, FR 2, RI] The closest it came to being "shut down" was during Trump and you never once criticized him for it.
From what I see, the unvaccinated aren't asking for you to save them. They just want to be left alone.
Again, doctors are compelled to waste their time taking care of these idiots who created their own plight. In a perfect world all of these unvaxxed morons would be left outside the hospital while doctors take care of those more deserving.
If you had your way, we'd be like your communist heroes in Shanghai right now.
If I had my way we'd be the strongest nation in the world with the best healthcare system.
Really? Tell that to the salon owners who were arrested and put in jail for going to work. Tell that to the restaurant owners who were fined into bankruptcy during this scamdemic.
These idiots were never going to be able to pay their bills during a pandemic anyway, they were just showboating so they could end up on Hannity. What you don't get is that the reason most businesses shutdown was because demand had dropped so low that revenue wasn't enough to cover operation costs.
Stop with the Trump did this. We're both old enough to know where the real pressure to lock down and dole out inflation generating money came from.
Trump did do this, stop with the denial. This isn't ancient history that got lost on some scroll. It happened just two years ago and is easily verified.

April 2020, In unprecedented move, Treasury orders Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks
Again, tell everyone whose business failed and never came back because of this.
No one's business failed because of mitigation measures. They failed, as businesses fail every day, because demand went through the floor. This was pandemic driven. We were discussing this in the early months of the pandemic well before the government did anything to mitigate with mask mandates. Businesses shut down because it was good business to do so. If you had ever owned an actual business maybe you'd have some sense of what I'm talking about.
Tell that to everyone who was incarcerated, fined, accused of battery, and even murder for going to work or even out in public.
Idiots who broke the law and tried to spread a deadly disease? Yeah, I hope they rot in prison.
Last edited by K Graham on Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I love the drama, wearing masks is equated with slavery! :lol: :lol: :lol: that's as silly as if an optometrist ordering someone to wear glasses to improve their eyesight were dictators and slave mongers... people need to protest the dictatorships of optometrists!!!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:48 pm
I love the drama, wearing masks is equated with slavery! :lol: :lol: :lol: that's as silly as if an optometrist ordering someone to wear glasses to improve their eyesight were dictators and slave mongers... people need to protest the dictatorships of optometrists!!!

You’re absolutely right, Philo. And glasses aren’t even as bad as contact lenses. Close-up photography has captured what this freedom-crushing glass does to your eyes as it obscures your vision, oppressing you and replacing what you see with One World Order imagery created by the WHO, Dr. Fauci, and Agenda 29:

And don’t even get me started on band-aids, which are designed to kill my freedom of bleeding on everyone else. Only freedom-hating, libtard scum would invent something like that.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

US unemployment claims are at 54 year low under Biden:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-s-u ... latestnews
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

The economy is the best it's ever been. That's why Joe Bidens pole numbers are at an all time high. In fact, there's no disputing the fact Joe Biden is the smartest American President that's ever occupied the white house. Crime rates are down! Inflation is under control! Gas prices are at an all time low! America has never seen such economic growth like we've had since Biden became President.
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:17 pm
The economy is the best it's ever been. That's why Joe Bidens pole numbers are at an all time high. In fact, there's no disputing the fact Joe Biden is the smartest American President that's ever occupied the white house. Crime rates are down! Inflation is under control! Gas prices are at an all time low! America has never seen such economic growth like we've had since Biden became President.
A-Mike,

Is Joe Biden a fireman?
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:35 pm
Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:17 pm
A-Mike,

Is Joe Biden a fireman?
Please be more inclusive by using 'firefighter' instead of fireman. And stop calling me A-Mike, you dumbass! I want nothing to do with that idiot.

I don't know if Joe Biden is a firefighter but he's definitely an arsonist. Every time he opens his mouth he starts a new fire. His presidency is a total cluster muck and all the firefighters in North America couldn't put out the fire he's set ablaze. He's an incompetent nincompoop that has no idea where he's at most of the time. No worries though, Trump will be President in a few years and everything will be A OK again! Just think how professional the oval office will look when Trump takes office and they're able to remove the diaper changing station the secret service installed for Biden when he became President. I bet it will smell a lot better too! 😏
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:46 pm
Just think how professional the oval office will look when Trump takes office and they're able to remove the diaper changing station the secret service installed for Biden when he became President. I bet it will smell a lot better too! 😏
Yeah, Trump's crap only comes out of his mouth and there ain't no diapers for that mess! He'd wear a COVID mask, but the gentle little buttercups who call themselves his MAGA fans would wilt at the sight.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:46 pm
No worries though, Trump will be President in a few years and everything will be A OK again! Just think how professional the oval office will look when Trump takes office and they're able to remove the diaper changing station the secret service installed for Biden when he became President.

OK, who’s going to tell ‘Rico’ about Trump’s actual dependence on diapers? : D
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:23 pm
OK, who’s going to tell ‘Rico’ about Trump’s actual dependence on diapers? : D
The less time thinking about the grotesque physique of Trump, the better.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow