Lady pants and harness combination (inquiry)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Lady pants and harness combination (inquiry)

Post by _Jersey Girl »

So...suppose you had an incontinent female dog who kept chewing off her diapers. Don't you think a combination of doggie "lady pants" hooked up to a dog harness with some sort of garter would do the trick? I ask on behalf of a friend....

Jersey Girl
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Once you get dogs in garters were will it stop? Fishnet stockings are not the solution.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

moksha wrote:Once you get dogs in garters were will it stop? Fishnet stockings are not the solution.

What about pantyhose? Wouldn't that work? You could cut the feet out of the panty hose...or kids tights (!!!)...and shimmy them up on the dog, insert a diaper and that oughtta do it, no?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Your dog wears nappies? I don't think I have ever seen or heard of a dog wearing a nappy. You could just take it outside on a regular basis till it knows it should go outside. Is your avatar a picture of your dog?

Pirate.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Your dog wears nappies? I don't think I have ever seen or heard of a dog wearing a nappy. You could just take it outside on a regular basis till it knows it should go outside. Is your avatar a picture of your dog?

Pirate.

No. The incontinent dog is not my dog.

No. The dog in the AV is not my dog...but it looks exactly like one of my dogs.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Oh. Oh I didn't read the thing properly, I thought it was just a regular dog.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Oh. Oh I didn't read the thing properly, I thought it was just a regular dog.

It's a friend's dog but I tell you, my female dogs do wear "lady pants" ;-) when they have their period. The lady pants are like little denim panties and there's a place to stick on a maxi pad. I kid you not! These are dogs who also wear "fairy wings", bumble bee constumes and reindeer antlers so, hey....it's no big deal! The little stinkers actually like the costumes!

Don't even get me started or you'll see how weird I really am!
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Awe bless. That makes sense though, but if you get them dressed you won't have that problem. Americans do like to go all out on things like that don't they? The most I have seen a dao wear is a bandana around it's neck. Except on TV. "The Dog Wisperer". ARGHHH THIS WAR GAME IS DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And EXHALE. I don't want to go against anyone. And everyone want's to be my allie almost. I don't know who to go with. If I only know who was who then it would be much easier.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

There are many lovely options for a pet in this condition...

BELOVED PET DOG URN

Sleeping winged dog atop a rock-like promontory. Either in pearl white or golden pearl finish with gold wings. The rock-like urn is dark grey with black highlights and lettering. Glazed inside for moisture resistance and a decorative finish on the exterior. Recommended for indoor use only.

Size:
8 1/2" long by 6 1/2" high by 4 3/4" deep

Cost:
$95.00 plus tax - includes a plaque of your choice with up to 4 lines of text and paw print, or the pet's name and year can be etched in black lettering.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Gazelam wrote:There are many lovely options for a pet in this condition...

BELOVED PET DOG URN

Sleeping winged dog atop a rock-like promontory. Either in pearl white or golden pearl finish with gold wings. The rock-like urn is dark grey with black highlights and lettering. Glazed inside for moisture resistance and a decorative finish on the exterior. Recommended for indoor use only.

Size:
8 1/2" long by 6 1/2" high by 4 3/4" deep

Cost:
$95.00 plus tax - includes a plaque of your choice with up to 4 lines of text and paw print, or the pet's name and year can be etched in black lettering.

What's that? An urn to hold cremains? My friend obviously loves her dog, Gaz. Do you want people to think you're an insensitive jerk? Stop it. Stop it now.