Lady pants and harness combination (inquiry)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

I am a bit worried at the effort he took to write all that detail.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I am a bit worried at the effort he took to write all that detail.

Yeah, I know. The friend is viewing this thread. What a hurtful stupid thing to do.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Lady panties with an adult diaper underneath might be just the trick for the incontinent dog!

KA

PS. "Lady Panties" cracks me up!
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Not to be offensive, but we're discussing putting diapers on a Dog.....

I have a hard time picturing Old Yellar fighting off the wolf with a diaper on. I don't see Mad Max putting a diaper on his Blue Heeler either.

There are hundreds of dogs in kennels and shelters waiting for a good home. If your to the point your putting a diaper on the dog, its time to let go of the leash. I know and understand you love your dog, but do you love it enough to let it pass on with its dignity intact?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

*A Jersey Girl stands, arms folded....foot tapping floor...green eyes on fire*

Look buddy, don't even start with me on this!

Gazelam wrote:Not to be offensive, but we're discussing putting diapers on a Dog.....

So what? You don't even know WHY the dog is wearing diapers! Did you ask? Did you ask what condition the dog has? Did you ask if it was permanent or a temporary situation? No! Typical male, don't bother to ask for directions!

I have a hard time picturing Old Yellar fighting off the wolf with a diaper on. I don't see Mad Max putting a diaper on his Blue Heeler either.

Who cares?!?

There are hundreds of dogs in kennels and shelters waiting for a good home. If your to the point your putting a diaper on the dog, its time to let go of the leash. I know and understand you love your dog, but do you love it enough to let it pass on with its dignity intact?

So what?!?! Let us hope that one day you don't find YOURSELF in diapers and your kids flipping a coin over who gets custody of your urn! Who appointed you dog love authority?

It's not your business! I asked for help for a friend, not euthanasia advice!

Yes, you were offensive. Yes, you were insensitive. Yes, you were off topic.

Get off my thread!

Do you need a map for that?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Gazelam wrote:Not to be offensive, but we're discussing putting diapers on a Dog.....

Gaz, since when have dogs been dignified? Mine licks her own butt clean.

KA
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote: These are dogs who also wear "fairy wings", bumble bee costumes and reindeer antlers so, hey....it's no big deal! The little stinkers actually like the costumes!

Yes, some dogs really get into this. Once they have known the thrill of the grease paint and feather boas, it is hard to ever get them to stop. If it gets excessive however, canine analysis is always available.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

A Good Dog

Crematory Candidate
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

GAZ you are going to give me nightmares. :(
Just punched myself on the face...
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

On second thought, perhaps the diaper and pantyhose idea was a bad one.