Soles United: Your old Crocs

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Soles United: Your old Crocs

Post by _Jersey Girl »

http://www.solesunited.com/index.html

If you wear Crocs or know someone who does, please check out the above link. The shoes can be recycled and distributed to shoe-less people around the world. What a great idea!!! Tell everyone!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

pirate,

Do they have Crocs where you live? If not, this is what they look like:

_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Yep they do. They were mainly for nurses but in the summer 2007 they properly came out and everyone was buying them as a fashion kinda thing.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

That's pretty cool, Jersey Girl. Thanks for that link, I've never heard of that. What a novel idea!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Yep they do. They were mainly for nurses but in the summer 2007 they properly came out and everyone was buying them as a fashion kinda thing.

Yes, they sell them in uniform shops here for nurses and others. I spend loooooooooooooong hours on my feet at work and love wearing these ugly little shoes! I became a Croc believer after walking all over Manhattan (and I mean all over) in them one summer. Now I know what to do with my old Crocs!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Moniker wrote:That's pretty cool, Jersey Girl. Thanks for that link, I've never heard of that. What a novel idea!

Isn't that the coolest idea ever, Moniker? Tell your friends and those who have children in Crocs! I love this idea!