The "who I think is cool" thread!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

The "who I think is cool" thread!

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Who I think is cool. In no particular order.

Jersey Girl is way cool. She always knows what to say in PM's and is like a mum to me on here.
Nehor is cool. He is very randomish and never writes anything seriously.
Asbestosman is cool. He is very good at maths. That is cool.
Renegadeofphunk is cool. He is British and argues with what I say on Dimensions.
Abinadi'sFire is cool. She has a cool avatar and is just so cool in general.
GIMR is cool. She is a fighter and is special.
Shades is cool. He created this cool site and was the first to use a quote of mine as his sigline.
Marg is cool cause she knows a lot about the Book of Mormon.
Gazalem is cool. He believes. Oh I had a dream he was in last night. He was lying on the floor with another man and was pretending to be asleep.
JAK is cool because he is very clever and has taught me loads.
Book of Mormon is cool because she is brave and is a free woman.
Blixa is cool because she likes Larkin and I have lectures in the Larkin Building and knows what a pot noodle is.
Moniker is cool because she is cool. ;)
Doosh/B&L/PP is cool because he has a soft side to him even though he likes to hide it. And his wife is cool because she watches over his shoulder and that is nice.
Liz is cool because she invites us all to the goddess lounge to party when we reach godhood.
Gramps is cool because he has some awesome nature pics and does that sorta stuff.
Ray-A is cool because he knows why and he believes in similar stuff as I do. ;)
Wengland is cool because his ancestors are from Uk and his avatar is of him in a Kayak which is cool in itself.
Moksha is cool because of the penguin avatar.
Mr Scratch is cool because he dosses and hasn't picked on me yet. :P
Beastie is cool because she is strong ;)
Coggins is cool because he had that dragon dog thing as his avatar but changed it and he has been in chat a few times.
Bond is cool cause he looks younger than he is as do I.
Infymus is cool because he can do really cool picture thingies.
Skippy the dead is cool because I keep thinking of skippy the dog which then leads on to kipper the dog which makes me smile.
Californakid is cool because I think of the beach when I see california kid on the screen.
John Larson is cool because he is grumpy.
Satan was set up is cool because I at times thik satan was set up.
CKSalmon is cool because he came up with "Imwashingmylittlelegoman" and is a total PUNK.
Dan Vogal is cool because the first thing I came across on here was a thing about a book he wrote and that is cool.
Always thinking is cool because people think alot.
Kimberlyann is cool because she tries to put me in my place and through her blog I learned what licked cupcakes are.
Trashcanman is cool because he read my blog.
The style guy is cool because he dresses cool.
Ten Bear is cool because he likes cheesecake.
Malkie is cool because he is Scottish.
Mormonmistress is cool because she had an affair with a Mormon man and wasn't afraid to admit it.
Mishmagnet is cool because I keep thinking mishmash which leeds onto a cheesy song.
Runtu is cool because he has like 4000 od posts which I should catch up to in 2012. LOL.
Charity is cool because she is always involved in the more serious Mormon discussions.
Trinity is cool because she only goes to church for the sacrament which is the most important part.
Tory is cool because Orem makes me think of Oreo's which are really cool fake chocolate tasting cookie thingies.
The board police are cool, because they only patrol B&L.
Scottie is cool because I like the name scottie because I am scottish.
Life on a plate is cool because that was the first name I recognised over on mad.
Krose has a cool avater and is thus cool also.
Prokatator is cool because his "ass falls off all the time".
Gadiantan is cool because his avatar was of an upside down cross and he was working on a univeristy.
Ludwigm is cool because his avatar is of himself.
Stuess is cool because I say so.
Keane is cool because he built this site and sends me emails to tell me when I have a new PM.

Some other cool people.

Who knows, sethbag, Some schmo, amantha, silent kid, miss taken, dartagnan, guy sajer, canuckle head, Jskains and GoodK.

Yes I got a little carried away with my self.

All you guys are cool.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Hey! I like that list! I see double....

;)

I think pirate is the coolest poster on this board. No lie. I'm being completely honest.

Tarski is not on your list but he is cool too. 'Cause he puts up with crazy people. :)

Mercury is cool for the same reason that Tarski is. :)

CkSalmon is a punk? *snort*
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:Hey! I like that list! I see double....

;)

I think pirate is the coolest poster on this board. No lie. I'm being completely honest.

Tarski is not on your list but he is cool too. 'Cause he puts up with crazy people. :)

Mercury is cool for the same reason that Tarski is. :)

CkSalmon is a punk? *snort*

I put a wink next to your name for that reason ;)

I haven't come across Tarski or Mercury otherwise I would have wrote about them too.

Cksalmon being a punk was a joke. Only he will get it. LOL.

Thanks.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Cksalmon being a punk was a joke.

Yah.... I was thinkin' that....
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

LOL.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Pirate is cool because she's original, spontaneous, intuitive, funny, has an interesting blog, an interesting family, and is unafraid to express unorthodox ideas about anything, without fear of ridicule. I agree with Mon - you're the coolest poster here.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Steuss is not cool just because you say so. Science has revealed him to be heat-radiating cow dung.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Thanks Ray. Stuess ALL cow dung is heat radiating at some point in life. Do you mean you radiate heat all the time. Are you alien-cow dung?
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Thanks Ray. Stuess ALL cow dung is heat radiating at some point in life. Do you mean you radiate heat all the time. Are you alien-cow dung?

Kolobian cow dung.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

OMH. You come from Kolob? Am I supposed to worship you or something? XD