Important.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I hope you'll take a moment and realize that you're a total fruitcake nutcase...
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Sorry I wasn't around earlier, pirate. Radox and jaffa cakes are both very helpful things, I find. I've been frustrated because when I want a shower these days there's no hot water! ARGHHHH!!!

Hope yer better now... ; )
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Hey thanks blixa. I do feel better I think a nice soak did the trick. Bond you don;t know me please refrain from the fuitcake type comment.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Blixa wrote:Sorry I wasn't around earlier, pirate. Radox and jaffa cakes are both very helpful things, I find. I've been frustrated because when I want a shower these days there's no hot water! ARGHHHH!!!

Hope yer better now... ; )

http://www.adtectankless.com/advantages.html
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato