Important.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Important.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Who's hiding? If I know you can you PM me please?

Nicky.
Just punched myself on the face...
_charity
_Emeritus

Post by _charity »

From whom? And if they are hiding, how do you know they are there?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

WTF?

(I'm a tad high on over the counter meds....so maybe you can explain why this isn't off topic?)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Erm, I do. Erm. Hmm... I'm confused. I was looking for someone that knows a bit about me. Primerely[sp?] Jersey Girl.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Bond, chill. Im a little low on over the lecture theartre placebo's.

I was looking for someone. Feel free to move it or delete it or shuv it up yer friggin rear end.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Oh wait. Sorry that was undeserved. I must learn that taking my frustration out on the innocent is wrong. DANGGGGGGGG!!!. boy.
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I must learn that taking my frustration out on the innocent is wrong

Wrong, but fun. As with so many things in life...
*Wondering how one would go about shoving a message board thread up one's arse*
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

WOW that was quick. Do tell me.... a stuff it.................. I am making hot choch and to be hinest I don't want any. I want to go for a shower. But I might wake the others. I want to be non existent but I might wake the others. I wan't to be a tree but I might wake the others. I want to scream but I might wake the others, I want to through my lap top out the window but... Oh the others are already awake. I don't want to be losing my self right here right now but I might wake myself.

Argh *sigh* Im in for another long night. I think I will go have that hot choch whilst in a bath. Hmmm... I need Radox. Do you think if........... Never mind.... just a little random. Hmmmm..... Where are jaffa biscuits when.... ohhhh crap someone bet me to the bathroom.... you need them... Why when you plan on going for a bath with your hot chocolate someone goes and has a shower. It really is my day today. You woulfhrghrdguetgbiwnjd90 nie9fbgnijv arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AGHRGHAGGAGGhhhhh.

Bye. I couldn't write that there.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:I must learn that taking my frustration out on the innocent is wrong

Wrong, but fun. As with so many things in life...
*Wondering how one would go about shoving a message board thread up one's arse*

F***ing hypothetically. Not the whole board just the thread. He can shuv his head up afterwards to make sure it worked for all I care.
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:F***ing hypothetically. Not the whole board just the thread. He can shuv his head up afterwards to make sure it worked for all I care.

Sorry - I was kidding around.