OMH.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

OMH.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

I could cry. Oh wait I am crying. I just sent my self an email. How deranged. i think for today i ought to just give up. You wouldn't believe how many times I have lost what i have written.

AND I AM POSTING IN HERE BECAUSE I DON'T GET ANSWERED OTHERWISE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL???
Just punched myself on the face...
_charity
_Emeritus

Post by _charity »

Did you eat a banana? Or didn't that work. What question do you want answered?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

None. I have been consigned to the off topic forum and it gets me down. I am just having a bad day. I ate ice cream. i cannot eat ice cream. it does internal damage. But i felt like being a soppy git with a bowl of ice cream and hot chocolate. Didn't work. Where is Jersey Girl? It doesn't really matter anymore. I wish I were at home sometimes. Or somewhere distant and free of petty troubles.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Do you know how I sent myself an email. Because I was loking at my sent mail to check if I had really lost the email i had wrote and forgot. I went to reply to someone but replied to myself instead. What a load a crud.
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I have been consigned to the off topic forum and it gets me down.

And this is exactly why you've been consigned to the off topic forum.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Sorry its such a crap day pirate. I think if people are here they will reply, but sometimes its hard to tell who is here and not...the listing own the bottom may not be up to date (I think a person can still be listed as browsing the forum for a little while after they've logged off).

Anyway, feel better. ? ? : )
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Pirate, I'm back! Sorry -- life called.

I'm checking PMs now but see Ren and abman are chatting with you........ glad you took a bath. That always helps.

:)
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Join if you wish.