A Crier for President?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:Does Ann Coulter cry?

Men don't cry
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:
skippy the dead wrote:If she did, they'd be tears of searing acid.

...go with the flamethrower rather than the pulse rifle right? ;)

Plasma rifle...in a 40 watt range.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Mercury wrote:

Men don't cry

LOL. Most excellent.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Mercury wrote:Men don't cry

Haha! :)
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Always Thinking wrote:I don't think that her crying episode would mean that she is unfit to be president. I'm betting that she is good at controlling her emotions, though. There is a very distinct possibility, though, that her public tears recently were calculated for effect.

If she were like me, and truly cried easily, I would say that could be a problem. But I can't even imagine she is like that. Depending on the situation, I am utterly worthless once the tears start to flow. It is something I truly hate about myself. My fifth grade teacher said to me, in total frustration, "Good grief, I can't even look at you cross eyed, because you start crying!" I would never make it as president, that's for sure.

KA, AT, I cry too! I get weepy all the fricken time. I usually go off so no one can see me 'though. I hold it together, usually, in front of other people. I've gotten rather good at sucking it up.

I get weepy at movies, books, news stories, etc... I even cry sometimes just when I get frustrated. I hate being emotional!

I sort of like it when men look like they're going to cry. It makes me want to cuddle them or something.... not sure... I just like it! It makes me go all gushy inside.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Mercury wrote:

Men don't cry

Hahaaa!
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Moniker wrote:I sort of like it when men look like they're going to cry. It makes me want to cuddle them or something.... not sure... I just like it! It makes me go all gushy inside.

You would LOVE me. . .I'm not afraid to cry at all. (What kind of a little man am I?)

I fixed up this display at work today, took me 40 minutes to get it "just so" and came back from my break to find that a kid had come by and messed most of it up. I certainly was a man who looked he was going to cry.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_krose
_Emeritus

Post by _krose »

Just being picky here, but in Hillary's case there were no actual tears shed; it was more like a quavering of her voice.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

If Hillary does become the candidate, I know I will hear women at Church say that women are too emotional to be President.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Moniker wrote:I sort of like it when men look like they're going to cry. It makes me want to cuddle them or something.... not sure... I just like it! It makes me go all gushy inside.

You would LOVE me. . .I'm not afraid to cry at all. (What kind of a little man am I?)

I fixed up this display at work today, took me 40 minutes to get it "just so" and came back from my break to find that a kid had come by and messed most of it up. I certainly was a man who looked he was going to cry.

Awwww....... *cuddle wuddle*