Whoring for a higher ranking

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Whoring for a higher ranking

Post by _Mercury »

So Pirate, how are you today?
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

You can get a higher ranking after 1000?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Re: Whoring for a higher ranking

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Mercury wrote:So Pirate, how are you today?

You WHAT???

I am good. How are you? Maybe I shouldn't have asked my institute teacher temple questions. Hmm.... I should expect a word from the bishop next week. I didn't even get an awnser. Oh I was going to start... wait for it... an ON-TOPIC thread, but I forgot what it was about. Oh well. I was actually surprised that I could awnser the PoGP questions. I had to stop my self questioning things though. But in general things were good. I actually fell asleep during the video we were watching in institute. I couldn't even say what it was about. Ohh... something about the dude that buried the gold plates. I did a little shopping today. I invested in tissues. I am not a tissue person but hey that's what impulse buying does. I mainly got sandwidge [DSP] things.

Oh. I learned today that it is wrong to use single quotation marks for paraphrasing and double for quoting. I liked the was I was doing it and the adviser said it is cleaver but I have to do what the academia do. I obviously wrote paraphrased in brackets afterwards. I also learned that I continually spelt words like infinite wrong. I used infinate. And I put g and n the wrong way roung in some words. But mainly that I lack disciplin so I was told to restart my essay and have it done by lunch time tomorow. The deadline is next Friday but if I am to expect help I must follow the deadlines of my advisor too. I am drinking carrots. LOL. not really, it is some kind of smoothie that has carrots in.

Am I rambling?
Just punched myself on the face...
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I am drinking carrots. LOL. not really, it is some kind of smoothie that has carrots in.

Am I rambling?

No. And carrots make me vomit.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I had to stop my self questioning things though.

Noooo, don't do that. It causes brain damage.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I get myself into trouble asking questions. People don't often understand me and those that care think about it. Or those that are more educated than myself.

I am glad i am not rambling. I don't like carrots but in this drink I cannot taste them.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Am I rambling?

Of course not. Why would you think that?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I do that a lot.

I was told to be quiet today again, but I just ignored it this time. I guess I am just going to have to live with it for the next 3.5 years.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I get myself into trouble asking questions. People don't often understand me and those that care think about it. Or those that are more educated than myself.

I am glad I am not rambling. I don't like carrots but in this drink I cannot taste them.

Don't ever stop questioning!!!!!!!!
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Moniker wrote:Don't ever stop questioning!!!!!!!!

Why not? Uhh, I mean okay! ;)
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO