What do you guys think about these boots?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Blixa wrote:
Moniker wrote:
Blixa wrote:
However, these are the ones I really want:

http://www.pedshoes.com/trippen/trippen ... lorID=638#

much cooler, but because they have hardly any heel probably won't be any use in a stirrup.

Love those! They're definitely not cheap --- 50 books/gasbill/groceries for a month or boots -- it's a tough call... :)

well they are more than the gas bill, but considerably less than 50 books, or a month of groceries!

I'm thrifty! I can stretch $350 a loooooooooong way. :)
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Moniker wrote:
Blixa wrote:
Moniker wrote:
Blixa wrote:

much cooler, but because they have hardly any heel probably won't be any use in a stirrup.

Love those! They're definitely not cheap --- 50 books/gasbill/groceries for a month or boots -- it's a tough call... :)

well they are more than the gas bill, but considerably less than 50 books, or a month of groceries!

I'm thrifty too, but I live in a very expensive part of the country. : )
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Blixa wrote:
Moniker wrote:
Blixa wrote:
Moniker wrote:
Blixa wrote:

I'm thrifty too, but I live in a very expensive part of the country. : )

And I envy you for that!! Arrrgggghhh.... and yes, I know you can walk across the street and get sushi!

Hate you!
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Well to be fair its toxic sushi. Although I guess its toxic tuna everywhere not just here, yet there's been a lot of local press about tuna mercury levels.

Mmmmm....mercury. Almost as good as fugu poison...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Re: What do you guys think about these boots?

Post by _Mercury »

Moniker wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:Boots link

I think I like them so much that I might just go get a job and purchase them. Hehe. OMGosh. I don't normally bother about fashion but the last few weeks I have been erm kinda um...

Aha! I bought these a few nights ago in black:

They were rather cheap, I hope they won't look too cheap. There's a show coming up that I want to go to and always have to wear a new outfit. I am a glutton for punishment, I should actually purchase some comfy shoes -- I wear heels so much that I feel awkward wearing anything other than heels. I know it's bad for my feet -- oh well.

I like those Pirate -- They're awfully cute!

Head swimming...gotta love "f*** me" boots and black nylons...mmmmmmmmmmmmm
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Blixa wrote:Mmmmm....mercury. Almost as good as fugu poison...

Hey!
Lost in time
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Moniker wrote: Image

The white ones would be great with an orange miniskirt and a white rabbit fur jacket.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

moksha wrote:
The white ones would be great with an orange miniskirt and a white rabbit fur jacket.

I used to have some white boots that I wore with a skirt I made out of bubble wrap. I still have it in storage somewhere. I'd probably pop all the lil bubbles though seeing that I'm no longer a size 2. Ah, well... middle age sux!!!!

I have a dress I'm wearing with the boots. I ordered it about a week ago and hope to get it soon. I'd post a pic, but don't want anyone to drown.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Moniker wrote:
moksha wrote:

I used to have some white boots that I wore with a skirt I made out of bubble wrap. I still have it in storage somewhere. I'd probably pop all the lil bubbles though seeing that I'm no longer a size 2. Ah, well... middle age sux!!!!

I have a dress I'm wearing with the boots. I ordered it about a week ago and hope to get it soon. I'd post a pic, but don't want anyone to drown.

PM me...ill take responsibility for the deluge :)
Lost in time
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

1992 in the house: