What do you guys think about these boots?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Merc -- :)

Silentkid! I still have my first pair of Docs! I was such a tuff lil brat! Pulled them on with my teen angst each day. :)
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: What do you guys think about these boots?

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Boots link

I think I like them so much that I might just go get a job and purchase them. Hehe. OMGosh. I don't normally bother about fashion but the last few weeks I have been erm kinda um...

They're cool enough. Wear them with straight leg jeans tucked in and we got a deal, pirate!

There is also something about them and the Uggs that speak to me of straight skirts on the short side. Don't ask me why. I have no detectable fashion sense. I'd wear the Doc's with a skirt too.

Gawd, I disgust myself!

;-)
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Silent,

Did you use yours for waffle making, or kicking through shins?

Gaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKp-LkhNQ8
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Moniker wrote:
moksha wrote:
The white ones would be great with an orange miniskirt and a white rabbit fur jacket.

I used to have some white boots that I wore with a skirt I made out of bubble wrap. I still have it in storage somewhere. I'd probably pop all the lil bubbles though seeing that I'm no longer a size 2. Ah, well... middle age sux!!!!

Yeah...middle aged...and foxy as all hell.

(PS: I think I hurt myself contemplating a bubble wrap skirt....well in my dreams it was a bubble wrap mini skirt...)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Moniker wrote:
moksha wrote:
The white ones would be great with an orange miniskirt and a white rabbit fur jacket.

I used to have some white boots that I wore with a skirt I made out of bubble wrap. I still have it in storage somewhere. I'd probably pop all the lil bubbles though seeing that I'm no longer a size 2. Ah, well... middle age sux!!!!

Yeah...middle aged...and foxy as all hell.

(PS: I think I hurt myself contemplating a bubble wrap skirt....well in my dreams it was a bubble wrap mini skirt...)

I actually sort of like my body better now then when I was younger. I think I'm used to it. ;)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Moniker wrote:I actually sort of like my body better now then when I was younger. I think I'm used to it. ;)

I like your body better now too.....ummm....did I say that outloud?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

I don't know. Did you?
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

This pic reminded me of Moniker for some reason:

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »