What happened to

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

What happened to

Post by _Moniker »

LCD2YOU?

And I wish AFire would come back. He sort of left when I was upset. I do so wish he would come back. If there's negativity on the boards the only way that'll change is by posters being positive.

Oh, come back AFIRE! :(
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Ahhh!!!

I thought "Afire" was a girl. LOL. Hmpf XD OOPpps. It all makes sense now ;)
Just punched myself on the face...
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Ahhh!!!

I thought "Afire" was a girl. LOL. Hmpf XD OOPpps. It all makes sense now ;)

Nah, he's a fellow. He lives in Germany with his family. :)

Nice guy.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

awe bless,

Someone here is bugging me. He wqas poking at me. How appropriate is that???? He is leaving me as someone came and told us to be quite/. He said I am playing ego now. I have a book he wants and he isn't getting it. hE wants to switch the computers off.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:awe bless,

Someone here is bugging me. He wqas poking at me. How appropriate is that???? He is leaving me as someone came and told us to be quite/. He said I am playing ego now. I have a book he wants and he isn't getting it. hE wants to switch the computers off.

Well, I don't know if it was appropriate -- how did he poke you??? Is he buggin' ya? Is he still there?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

He is not talking to me and being childish. He has a book up at his face and said he is hiding from me. Harhaar.. Coz I have the Stephen Hawking book he wants to read. LOL. Just on my ribs sorta thing.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:He is not talking to me and being childish. He has a book up at his face and said he is hiding from me. Harhaar.. Coz I have the Stephen Hawking book he wants to read. LOL. Just on my ribs sorta thing.

Tell him to go get his own! I read A Brief History of Time ages ago. Waaayyyy over my head. I actually did read it but had no idea what I was reading -- just pure gobblygook -- but I sort of like reading gobblygook. :)

What are you reading?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

It was his own. There is only one here. LOL. I suppose I kinda deserved that. I just want to read it too. I get a little hyper at times and I kinda wanted to read it. It is a brief history in time.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:It was his own. There is only one here. LOL. I suppose I kinda deserved that. I just want to read it too. I get a little hyper at times and I kinda wanted to read it. It is a brief history in time.

Oh! Ha! So you took it from him? :)

Can you comprehend the book? I couldn't!
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I just had a look at anti proton- proton collision. It makes sense because I have studied it. Grrr... I am on the verge of throwing something Old Testament someone out the window. What a BITCH!!!