Just a random idea.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Just a random idea.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Would it be possible to have a tiny covex mirror in a place that reflected all the light in that place on to a larger concave mirror so that one could see what is happening in that place without anyone in there actually knowing about it? One would have to play about with the stregnth on the bend of the mirrors so that the image can be reformed.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

No, because it would be impossible to get *all* the light in the place to hit the tiny convex mirror in the first place.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

I was thinking that. If the room were small and light could not escape easily and maybe place lots of timy mirrors perfectly angled. But then I guess the light would get jumbled up.

What if one were to look at the structure of the rods and cones in the eye and make a sort of tiny organic video camera?
Just punched myself on the face...