Bragging

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Bragging

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Just got a text from my friend. We have been booked to open up for Travis Morrison (and the Hellfighters) later this month.

Suh-weet!!!

*Doing happy-dance*
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

_Runtu
_Emeritus

Re: Bragging

Post by _Runtu »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Just got a text from my friend. We have been booked to open up for Travis Morrison (and the Hellfighters) later this month.

Suh-weet!!!

*Doing happy-dance*

Congratulations. When are you playing Utah?
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Runtu wrote:Congratulations.

Thanks dude. What's really groovy is it will be in the same venue that we did the Art Brut show at.

When are you playing Utah?

Dunno. We are playing in LA (at the Viper Room) at the end of April. I don't think we'll be leaving Vegas for any shows until after that.

One of these days my brother... one of these days.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

...these guys?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n0syx5GxgM
(The sounds qualities terrible, but the song sounds awesome...)

Nice one Doc! Sounds off the hook...
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:...these guys?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n0syx5GxgM
(The sounds qualities terrible, but the song sounds awesome...)

Nice one Doc! Sounds off the hook...

Yeppers. Travis Morrison used to be in The Dismemberment Plan. I don't know if they were ever big in your parts (late 90's, early 00's). He's also done some work with the hombres from Death Cab for Cutie.

<--- Giddy like a school girl.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Doctor Steuss wrote:We are playing in LA (at the Viper Room) at the end of April.

Give a wave to The Rainbow across the street for me, will ya? Oh, and take a moment of silence for River as well.

Have fun man!
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Who Knows wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:We are playing in LA (at the Viper Room) at the end of April.

Give a wave to The Rainbow across the street for me, will ya? Oh, and take a moment of silence for River as well.

Have fun man!

Done, and done...
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Post by _Scottie »

Why hasn't Tal invited you to open for him yet?
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Scottie wrote:Why hasn't Tal invited you to open for him yet?

LOL!

Brilliant.