Bragging

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

You crack whore! ;P

I don't know why your avatar makes me think of that...... it just does....... first time I saw it "crack whore" was scrolling in my mind in large, bold font......
_TrashcanMan79
_Emeritus

Post by _TrashcanMan79 »

I must have missed it - what's your band called, Stu?
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Moniker wrote:You're not missing out on anything.... imho........

Don’t listen to Moniker; you are missing a lot. I've been told that I become mildly attractive upon the onset of intoxication.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

silentkid wrote:
Moniker wrote:Oh! Man! I'm so old....... I was reading along and just thought of "coke" as coca cola....

I'm such a Molly...I should convert now!

LOL. I should have said Bolivian Marching Powder. :) If he was playing a show in NYC, that's probably how I would have phrased it. Viper Room and LA just scream coke to me. Then again, so does my avatar.

When my brother got back from his mission in Bolivia, he had pictures of him at the markets next to garbage bags of coca leaves.

I don't know that I could ever handle playing in NYC. I would feel like too much of a tiny man amongst giants. Especially with the sax greats that still grace (from what my friend tells me of the jazz clubs) the city.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

TrashcanMan79 wrote:I must have missed it - what's your band called, Stu?

GWAR.

Kidding:
The Novelty Act.
_TrashcanMan79
_Emeritus

Post by _TrashcanMan79 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:GWAR.

Right on. I've kinda always had you pegged as a Balsac.

Doctor Steuss wrote:The Novelty Act.

I'll be sure to check y'all out... maybe even add y'all as a MySpace friend if you don't suck.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

TrashcanMan79 wrote:I'll be sure to check y'all out... maybe even add y'all as a MySpace friend

Sweet!
if you don't suck.

Damnit.