From the "JAK's methodology" thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

liz3564 wrote:
Kevin wrote:Unfortunately, you've been bamboozled. JAK has never taught professionally. If he told you that, well, he lied.

With all due respect, Kevin, I don't think that you can state this conclusively unless you actually have some dealing with JAK in real life. We tend to take people at their word here regarding information they choose to reveal regarding education and careers. If a poster has stated that they teach, that they are an attorney, that they are an accountant, etc, we normally take them at their word.

I'm Paris Hiltons IT guy. ;)
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Mercury wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Kevin wrote:Unfortunately, you've been bamboozled. JAK has never taught professionally. If he told you that, well, he lied.

With all due respect, Kevin, I don't think that you can state this conclusively unless you actually have some dealing with JAK in real life. We tend to take people at their word here regarding information they choose to reveal regarding education and careers. If a poster has stated that they teach, that they are an attorney, that they are an accountant, etc, we normally take them at their word.

I'm Paris Hiltons IT guy. ;)

I'm an air traffic controller. ;)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Moniker wrote:
Mercury wrote:I'm Paris Hiltons IT guy. ;)

I'm an air traffic controller.

I'm Ganymede, Cup Bearer to the Gods. Well that's how DCP thinks of me anyway. As a gay boytoy apparently :/
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Moniker wrote:
Mercury wrote:I'm Paris Hiltons IT guy. ;)

I'm an air traffic controller.

I'm Ganymede, Cup Bearer to the Gods. Well that's how DCP thinks of me anyway. As a gay boytoy apparently :/

Wellll....... he must know about you moonlighting as a male stripper?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:Wellll....... he must know about you moonlighting as a male stripper?

Well I certainly don't moonlight as a female stripper.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Moniker wrote:Wellll....... he must know about you moonlighting as a male stripper?

In my experience, the fellars that DO moonlight as female strippers make quite a bit of moolah........ don't ask, unless you want an answer.....
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:

In my experience, the fellars that DO moonlight as female strippers make quite a bit of moolah........ don't ask, unless you want an answer.....

Um.....so Moniker how about that weather. Is it cold/hot or what? *Shifts eyes*
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

It was rather pleasant today. Buds are huge on my dog wood tree.

:)
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

[MODERATOR NOTE: Dr. Shades split this thread.]
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley