We just got home from the doctors. Please pray for my son!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Moniker wrote:Is this one cute or tasty?

:)

Aposematic.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Boaz & Lidia wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:*Scratches head...wonders if he's getting dumber when working at Wally World and doesn't know the joke*

DEAR GOD!

BOND? ARe you saying you are working at whitetrash mart???

OH MY GOD THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!

Time for a board fast and all TBMs get his name on the temple prayer rolls, just before the jelly.

If I remember correctly there might not be another option where bond lives.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

silentkid wrote:
Moniker wrote:Is this one cute or tasty?

:)

Aposematic.

Oh, yah, get a Mr. Smarty pants sciency person to come in and ruin my fun! Off with you!
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Mercury wrote:
Boaz & Lidia wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:*Scratches head...wonders if he's getting dumber when working at Wally World and doesn't know the joke*

DEAR GOD!

Time for a board fast and all TBMs get his name on the temple prayer rolls, just before the jelly.

Plenty of options...I just ran out of money when they called. They weren't my first choice of the various places I applied. In an ideal world they probably wouldn't be in my top 10 (15...20....25) but they called when I ran outta money so I took the job. Once I've refilled the coffers abit and get a bit of retail experience (or whenever they drive me crazy) I'll move on.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Boaz & Lidia
_Emeritus

Post by _Boaz & Lidia »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Mercury wrote:
Boaz & Lidia wrote:

DEAR GOD!

Plenty of options...I just ran out of money when they called. They weren't my first choice of the various places I applied. In an ideal world they probably wouldn't be in my top 10 (15...20....25) but they called when I ran outta money so I took the job. Once I've refilled the coffers abit and get a bit of retail experience (or whenever they drive me crazy) I'll move on.
I will pray for you... wait, I don't pray. Sorry.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Mercury wrote:
Boaz & Lidia wrote:

DEAR GOD!

a tip of my wine glass to all the students out there
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning