Amusements of "Is all religion dangerous" thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Amusements of "Is all religion dangerous" thread

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Please move to Off - Topic at thy discretion, I was personally too lazy too.

I just find it humerous that there are so many threads split from "Is all religion dangerous" thread, that I thought I would get in on the action.

So the purpose of this thread it to post any humorous, amusing or complete and utter stupid comments with reference to where they came from, from all related threads on this thread.

Pirate.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

LOL! Love it!

I think the funniest comment on those threads was after the first split went the to Telestial Forum. Marg said to me something to the effect of "We knew you were getting bored, so we all got together and decided to spice things up!"

The context of the whole conversation at the time literally made me laugh out loud at my computer. Glad I was at lunch at the time, or my students would have wondered what was going on. ;)

I'm too lazy to find the actual quote, and the threads have been split so many times, I have no idea exactly where it is now, anyway. LOL
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Moderator Note-

Moving to the Off Topic Forum per thread originator's request.

Liz
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

I've concluded that talking about all religions are dangerous threads is actually dangerous to sanity.