Gaz, where are you? And other folks missing as well...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

sailgirl7 wrote:Hello KA, Bond, Moksha, Liz, etc...

I do lurk here sometimes and I saw that you guys mentioned me. I've just been taking a break from posting and have been busy with the kids and reading lots of books. Also, we are trying to sell our house so I've been cleaning constantly! I'm happy because I am finally going to start taking classes again in the Summer. I've waited for years to be able to finish my degree, so I'm very excited!

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me. You guys are the best.

Sailgirl7

((((((((((SAILGIRL))))))))))))

Hope things are well. You're one of the most tender hearted posters I've come across in this crazy world. Hope things work out with the college degree!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_sailgirl7
_Emeritus

Post by _sailgirl7 »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
((((((((((SAILGIRL))))))))))))

Hope things are well. You're one of the most tender hearted posters I've come across in this crazy world. Hope things work out with the college degree!

Bond,

You are way too kind.... :-) I hope things are going well with you too!
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

I do lurk here sometimes and I saw that you guys mentioned me. I've just been taking a break from posting and have been busy with the kids and reading lots of books. Also, we are trying to sell our house so I've been cleaning constantly! I'm happy because I am finally going to start taking classes again in the Summer. I've waited for years to be able to finish my degree, so I'm very excited!

Sailgirl7

HOORAY!
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

I'll go ahead and issue a "shout out" to:
---Out Of My Misery
---jskains
---DCP
---Ray A
---Nortinski
---Mormon Mendacity

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but, for now, this seems a good start....
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Mister Scratch wrote:I'll go ahead and issue a "shout out" to:
---Out Of My Misery
---jskains
---DCP
---Ray A
---Nortinski
---Mormon Mendacity

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but, for now, this seems a good start....

Pahoran!

(Mr. Coffee anyone?)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

YAY! Sailgirl! I'm so glad to hear from you!

And Gaz, I'm glad you're well.

KA
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Sailgirl7

That's great news, Sailgirl! I'm so excited that you are back in school! Awesome!

:)
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Gazelam wrote:My apologies for not posting. I'm just taking a break and recharging my batteries.

I was on yesterday because I have laid claim to my wifes I-pod and was rummaging through the jukebox looking for good music videos to download onto it. (She had it for nearly a year and had like 2 CD's put on it ! )

I would like to contribute more than socially to this board, and I havent picked up my study habits again yet. I hope to be back here before Easter with something of value to post.

Thanks for thinking of me. I do miss you all, but just feel I need to take a step back for a bit.

Love and kisses,

Mike

2 CD's? Good grief! My iPod Touch had 15 GB on it after two days! LOL