MAD's moderating policy makes sense now...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

MAD's moderating policy makes sense now...

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Poster #1: Hey my sister is really hot and I want to “F” her pussy but she's pretty much a slut and sleeps with every guy. That turns me on that my sister is damned all of my friends while I watch and jerk off in her closest while smelling the crotch of her underwear but I don't want to get a disease or anything like that. Anything I can do to protect myself from my sister's festering cunt?

MODERATOR: Yes, you should use a condom, preferably one with spermicidal lubricant so you don't get her pregnant. That should do it. Let me just go ahead and close this thread up...

Poster #2: That's horrible advice! While condoms with spermicidal lubricant may be more effective against the risk of pregnancy they are actually less effective against the risk of STDs. You should really just use a regular condom when you have sex with your sister, Poster #1.

(USER WAS INFECTED WITH AIDS FOR THIS POST)

MODERATOR: Please do not post in a thread that is about to be closed. Just because it's not closed yet doesn't mean I did not intend for it to be closed. I think I made myself clear in my previous post.

This is just disgusting. The moderator should have told the poster to get a life.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Poster #1: Hey my sister is really hot and I want to f*** her pussy but she's pretty much a slut and sleeps with every guy. That turns me on that my sister is f*****g all of my friends while I watch and jerk off in her closest while smelling the crotch of her underwear but I don't want to get a disease or anything like that. Anything I can do to protect myself from my sister's festering c***?

MODERATOR: Yes, you should use a condom, preferably one with spermicidal lubricant so you don't get her pregnant. That should do it. Let me just go ahead and close this thread up...

Poster #2: That's horrible advice! While condoms with spermicidal lubricant may be more effective against the risk of pregnancy they are actually less effective against the risk of STDs. You should really just use a regular condom when you have sex with your sister, Poster #1.

(USER WAS INFECTED WITH AIDS FOR THIS POST)

MODERATOR: Please do not post in a thread that is about to be closed. Just because it's not closed yet doesn't mean I did not intend for it to be closed. I think I made myself clear in my previous post.

This is just disgusting. The moderator should have told the poster to get a life.

It's made up....
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07