Bond!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I often forget how gorgeous Moniker is then....BOOM! She has to pull out the photographic evidence.

Aw, you're so sweet. :)

I have some crisper photos.. I've just been too lazy to do anything with them. Of course I'll delete that shortly......
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Harhar. We got NO snow.

Do you ever get snow where you live?

I had a fire earlier. It's the first one I've started all year. It was so nice to snuggle up in front of it.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I can now assume that you'll leave me 3 comments (as opposed to your phantom 1 comment) on the ole Stone.

(I also added pirate as a friend of the blog so she can read back and learn how weird I truly am).
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Not much snow here. When in Scotland we lived on the coast so it was either ice or slush. Lots of salt in the air. Black ice was horrible. We got the odd bit of snow, about 2 inches if we were lucky. Here in England the most I remember was about 4 inches. it hasn't snowed enough for a snowball this year.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Sweet, thanks bond.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I can now assume that you'll leave me 3 comments (as opposed to your phantom 1 comment) on the ole Stone.

(I also added pirate as a friend of the blog so she can read back and learn how weird I truly am).

I actually read it, but between searching for youtube songs, kitty pics, and reading your blog I'm at max that a gal can handle. :)

I'll reply........ gimme a few.....
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:I can now assume that you'll leave me 3 comments (as opposed to your phantom 1 comment) on the ole Stone.

I actually read it, but between searching for youtube songs, kitty pics, and reading your blog I'm at max that a gal can handle. :)

I'll reply........ gimme a few.....

Ha. Well I must retire, so when I wake up I expect tens, no thousands of responses. Well 2 or 3 would be nice.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I replied to some of your blogs. Hehehehehehehehhehehehe. Bond your secret hidden blog shows you to be such a sweety. Ha sweet seems to be my favourite word at the moment. I set myself a strategic plan this morning but wondering how to get in to Ferens is stopping my motivation, This wasn't on my list. In ten minuites I was to be completely ready and starting to take things over to ferens, but changed my mind, I will clear things first then when people will be around in Ferens go over and see if someone will let me in. Then go to the bus station at 8.15. I don't have much to take over. Yeah. Hmm... I am soooo disorganised these days, it is disgusting.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I replied to some of your blogs. Hehehehehehehehhehehehe. Bond your secret hidden blog shows you to be such a sweety. Ha sweet seems to be my favourite word at the moment. I set myself a strategic plan this morning but wondering how to get in to Ferens is stopping my motivation, This wasn't on my list. In ten minuites I was to be completely ready and starting to take things over to ferens, but changed my mind, I will clear things first then when people will be around in Ferens go over and see if someone will let me in. Then go to the bus station at 8.15. I don't have much to take over. Yeah. Hmm... I am soooo disorganised these days, it is disgusting.

I saw that. Thanks for the responses. I'll respond to them tomorrow--sleep now.

Keep reading the hidden entries and learn how much of a different person I am. (Not right now, you got to deal with school and packing and whatnot, but sometime. I probably have as many hidden entries as public entries).
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Good night bond.