RIP JethroTully, Gnome Rogue

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

RIP JethroTully, Gnome Rogue

Post by _Mercury »

I just canceled my World of Warcraft account and deleted all my characters. can't say I wanted to do so but I can say I needed to do so.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Re: RIP JethroTully, Gnome Rogue

Post by _Scottie »

Mercury wrote:I just canceled my World of Warcraft account and deleted all my characters. can't say I wanted to do so but I can say I needed to do so.

Finally started an EQ2 account, eh??

Good man!!!
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I must be the only person who's never played WoW.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I must be the only person who's never played WoW.

Nope, you are not. I have never played either.

You may be the only MALE who hasn't played? Nah, I'm sure that isn't the case. I'm know my dad has never played it.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Always Thinking wrote:

Nope, you are not. I have never played either.

You may be the only MALE who hasn't played? Nah, I'm sure that isn't the case. I'm know my dad has never played it.

I've never played WoW either, and I play lots of RPGs. I just avoid MMORPGs, especially games that suck up your life. That's what MDB is for.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Abman wrote:I've never played WoW either, and I play lots of RPGs. I just avoid MMORPGs, especially games that suck up your life. That's what MDB is for.

LOL! Sounds like you have your priorities in the right place! ;)
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Nah, you aren't. I used to watch some girls, one of which was very good at the game. Made me want to try...
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I'm male and I've never played it, either. I'm too afraid of getting hooked.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley