Maybe there is a God after all

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Chap
God

Re: Maybe there is a God after all

Post by Chap »

Those who devote their energies to persuading others not to get vaccinated against COVID (sometimes while refusing to say whether they have been vaccinated themselves) are doing something that will inevitably lead to an increase in the number of their fellow citizens dying unpleasant deaths.

When militant antivaxxers catch the virus and die themselves, it is a public service to publicise their deaths and point out the irony of such fatalities, since so doing may make some of their followers decide to get vaccinated after all, and thus reduce the number of dead people and devastated families.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

Laura Loomer, popular Anti-Vax republican, begged for COVID to prove its nothing. Now has it and is praying for help.

https://businessinsider.mx/laura-loomer ... ?r=US&IR=T
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Gorilla
Last edited by Cultellus on Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Alf'Omega wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:59 am
Laura Loomer, popular Anti-Vax republican, begged for COVID to prove its nothing. Now has it and is praying for help.

https://businessinsider.mx/laura-loomer ... ?r=US&IR=T
What the “F” is GETTR?
"I believe when a few years pass, we will see that the vaccines will have killed more people than COVID," she previously wrote.

In another post, she wrote that COVID was the "biggest hoax of our lives besides the 2020 election," echoing Trump's Big Lie.
Apparently she can’t find a doctor to prescribe Invermectin. I guess horse paste is on the menu for Ms. Loomer.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

Children of 45-year-old unvaccinated COVID victim discuss how he watched vaccine conspiracy theories from Fox News

“He watched some Tucker Carlson videos on YouTube”

Not surprising at all.