Russia Continues to Deny Shooting Down Plane

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_tortdog
_Emeritus

Russia Continues to Deny Shooting Down Plane

Post by _tortdog »

Someone shot down a Georgian spy plane over Georgia. Georgia claims Russia did it. Russia denied it. Georgia released video of a MIG clearly approaching and firing the missile that destroyed the spy plane. Russia still denies it. Georgia tracked that MIG as it left Georgian air space and flew to Russia.

Russia says, "Who, us?"

Liars.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rwKuxdCwBA
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

I think it was the crafty Greenlanders trying to frame the Russians.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_LifeOnaPlate
_Emeritus

Post by _LifeOnaPlate »

I think it was that damn Sasquatch.
One moment in annihilation's waste,
one moment, of the well of life to taste-
The stars are setting and the caravan
starts for the dawn of nothing; Oh, make haste!

-Omar Khayaam

*Be on the lookout for the forthcoming album from Jiminy Finn and the Moneydiggers.*
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Georgia clearly needs to put up a big cyclone fence to keep out the illegal Migs.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Russia Continues to Deny Shooting Down Plane

Post by _Dr. Shades »

tortdog wrote:Someone shot down a Georgian spy plane over Georgia. Georgia claims Russia did it. Russia denied it. Georgia released video of a MIG clearly approaching and firing the missile that destroyed the spy plane. Russia still denies it. Georgia tracked that MIG as it left Georgian air space and flew to Russia.

Russia says, "Who, us?"

Liars.

So, I guess we can say that shooting down spy planes is to Russia as polygamy is to Joseph Smith?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Boaz & Lidia
_Emeritus

Post by _Boaz & Lidia »

LifeOnaPlate wrote:I think it was that damn Sasquatch.
Or as President Kimball referred to him, "Cain".
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

I bet the people in Atlanta are plenty POed....
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_tortdog
_Emeritus

Post by _tortdog »

Georgia clearly needs to put up a big cyclone fence to keep out the illegal Migs.

Heh.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I think it was Wormwood, that damn asteroid or comet or whatever from Revelation. It was one of the judgements, scrolls or horns or part of the trumpet section I think.

Bastard comet.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07