Could you pass the US Citizenship Test?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Canucklehead
_Emeritus

Post by _Canucklehead »

moksha wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:70% (14/20) - not bad for a Canadian who's never lived in the US.

P.S. I obviously didn't look at Jonas' answers before taking it.

Ah, but you get American TV so you are in the know. by the way, I can name all the Provinces and Territories of Canada. ;-)

Yeah, but I try not to watch it for the most part. There are a few series that I enjoy, but I get my news from the CBC, BBC and Latin American news outlets.

Also ... I'll take you up on the provinces and territories (no peeking at wiki!!)

:P
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

BC
Alberta
Saskacheuan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland
Yukon
Northwest
Nunavut

Sorry for the disorder, I had to think west to east for the Provinces and Territories. I think I named them all.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_JonasS
_Emeritus

Post by _JonasS »

Angus McAwesome wrote:Nice spoiler for the entire test there, Jonas... Dickhead...

Sorry! How can I be a dickhead? I am a girl!
"HOW DARE YOU KEEP US WAITING!!!!! I demand you post right this very instant or I'll... I'll... I'll hold my breath until I slump over and bang my head against the keyboard resulting in me posting something along the lines of "SR Wphgohbrfg76hou7wbn.xdf87e4iubnaelghe45auhnea4iunh eb9uih t4e9h eibn z"! "-- Angus McAwesome (Jul 21/08 11:51 pm)
_Angus McAwesome
_Emeritus

Post by _Angus McAwesome »

JonasS wrote:Sorry! How can I be a dickhead? I am a girl!

Well, I could say vajayjayhead, but people would think I'd gone off my meds again.
I was afraid of the dark when I was young. "Don't be afraid, my son," my mother would always say. "The child-eating night goblins can smell fear." Bitch... - Kreepy Kat