Were the moon landings faked?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

The Nehor wrote:I think the best proof we have that they were not faked is the moon rocks we brought back. They were passed around throughout the scientific community and all agree that they are not from this planet.

Did anyone put them in a hat? Maybe they could have been used to communicate with the quakers on the moon.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

You know I wonder why there are so many conspiracy theories. Is it that people don't want to be fooled, so by thinking they're swifter than those co-conspirators trying to pull a fast one on them they believe every crackpot claim out there and actually by attempting to not be gullible they become precisely what they're attempting to avoid?
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Mercury wrote:
The Nehor wrote:I think the best proof we have that they were not faked is the moon rocks we brought back. They were passed around throughout the scientific community and all agree that they are not from this planet.

Did anyone put them in a hat? Maybe they could have been used to communicate with the quakers on the moon.

How can you be so ignorant? The Quakers live on the dark side of the moon.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

The Nehor wrote:
Mercury wrote:

How can you be so ignorant? The Quakers live on the dark side of the moon.

Yah right!~!!!

There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact its all dark.

And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Great Point, Nehor!
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_richardMdBorn
_Emeritus

Re: Were the moon landings faked?

Post by _richardMdBorn »

Scottie wrote:I heard someone today that scientists are looking to send men back to the moon, and they can't figure out how we did it in the 70's.

I'm not sure where this person got this information from.

So, were the moon landings faked?
My dad met three of the Apollo astronauts in 1975 who landed on the moon. No, they weren't faked.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Do the Quakers watch "The Wizard of Oz" while on the Dark Side of the Moon ?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

richardMdBorn wrote:My dad met three of the Apollo astronauts in 1975 who landed on the moon. No, they weren't faked.

Had they landed on the moon, or did they just say they'd landed on the moon?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

Dr. Shades wrote:
richardMdBorn wrote:My dad met three of the Apollo astronauts in 1975 who landed on the moon. No, they weren't faked.
Had they landed on the moon, or did they just say they'd landed on the moon?

Three witness? May they landed on the moon only with their spiritual body ?

Are "spiritual eyes" members of the "spiritual body" ?
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_richardMdBorn
_Emeritus

Post by _richardMdBorn »