Will It Blend? iPhone 3G

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Angus McAwesome
_Emeritus

Will It Blend? iPhone 3G

Post by _Angus McAwesome »

I was afraid of the dark when I was young. "Don't be afraid, my son," my mother would always say. "The child-eating night goblins can smell fear." Bitch... - Kreepy Kat
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

LOL! Pretty funny!

I just updated my iPod Touch. You can now download all of the iPhone software on it. It's actually pretty cool.
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

Dear God, NOOooooooo!!!!!
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Trevor wrote:Dear God, NOOooooooo!!!!!

Do you have an iPhone?
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

liz3564 wrote:Do you have an iPhone?

That's the part that hurts. He blended one, and I want one. I have the iPod Touch. I have been downloading apps this evening.
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Trevor wrote:

That's the part that hurts. He blended one, and I want one. I have the iPod Touch. I have been downloading apps this evening.

Ha! Me too! LOL
_Boaz & Lidia
_Emeritus

Post by _Boaz & Lidia »

I'd do the same if I had more money than brains which I scammed people out of with my multi level marketing Mormon based blender scam.

I would like to see if a Book of Mormon will blend.

Or one piece old school jesus jammies?

Temple garb?

Or how about that goddammned stone box that the plates were buried in for 1400 years?
_Angus McAwesome
_Emeritus

Post by _Angus McAwesome »

Trevor wrote:

So let me get this straight... You WANT to be locked into a contract with a company for a service that you'll be charged much more then what you could get from other vendors simply for the sake of having a fancy little geek status symbol?

I bet Steve Job could slap a $200 price tag and an apple sticker on a bucket of warm diarrhea, tell you you could only use the bucket if it was filled with special poo crapped from the arse of a specific heard of cows that are found in Outer Mongolia, and you tools would fork over money for it. Man, I'm in the wrong business...
I was afraid of the dark when I was young. "Don't be afraid, my son," my mother would always say. "The child-eating night goblins can smell fear." Bitch... - Kreepy Kat
_GoodK

Post by _GoodK »

Angus McAwesome wrote:So let me get this straight... You WANT to be locked into a contract with a company for a service that you'll be charged much more then what you could get from other vendors simply for the sake of having a fancy little geek status symbol?

I bet Steve Job could slap a $200 price tag and an apple sticker on a bucket of warm diarrhea, tell you you could only use the bucket if it was filled with special poo crapped from the arse of a specific heard of cows that are found in Outer Mongolia, and you tools would fork over money for it. Man, I'm in the wrong business...

I pay ten dollars more a month than I paid for t-mobile - and I get 150 more minutes a month.

In return, I can surf the web using safari - the best web browser around - watch videos at break.com (bet your phone can't do that), touch any picture I find online (like the one of Bob Crockett) and save them to my camera, upload them to photobucket, and post them to online message boards. I can download apps straight to my phone, which happens to be the best looking phone on the market. A little Iphone envy is to be expected...
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

GoodK wrote:
Angus McAwesome wrote:So let me get this straight... You WANT to be locked into a contract with a company for a service that you'll be charged much more then what you could get from other vendors simply for the sake of having a fancy little geek status symbol?

I pay ten dollars more a month than I paid for t-mobile - and I get 150 more minutes a month.

In return, I can surf the web using safari - the best web browser around - watch videos at break.com (bet your phone can't do that), touch any picture I find online (like the one of Bob Crockett) and save them to my camera, upload them to photobucket, and post them to online message boards. I can download apps straight to my phone, which happens to be the best looking phone on the market. A little Iphone envy is to be expected...

I'm locked into my stupid contract with SunCom for another year. It will cost me $300 per line to switch, and since my daughters also have SunCom, I'm stuck waiting it out. Their phones are complete crap. As soon as my contract is up, I'm switching to AT&T. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy my iPod Touch. It has all the same software, though. I love it!

Also, my Touch has 32 GB of space, so for a music/movie nut like me, it's great. LOL