Random stuff and oooh helloo

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_JonasS
_Emeritus

Random stuff and oooh helloo

Post by _JonasS »

Mon where are you chick? Awe my cat is such a sook. Ok, so I was debating with this person in my class at uni, for like the whole year, he seems to think he knows better than the lecturers themselves and I will ressurect this topic because I am so gonna kick butt.

The debate will be at the end of our degree having had sufficient research. My argument is that there is such a think as an infinite number of quantised dimensions in and infinite direction of space. I know that may seem a lot to take in. and it is pure theoretical Physics. So there are NO facts Ren! One would have to think Maths. And if you people are ok to discuss such things please do so.

So, I shall make an attempt to make what I am saying clearer to avoid confusion.

I am talking non spatial here. So you have spatial dimension and then other dimensions which go of into infinity but also in those dimensions there are dimensions and it all gets a bit hard to picture kinda like a jumbled up mess of regions which increase in complexity to a point where we cannot comprehend.

It is late and I will continue this at a later date.
"HOW DARE YOU KEEP US WAITING!!!!! I demand you post right this very instant or I'll... I'll... I'll hold my breath until I slump over and bang my head against the keyboard resulting in me posting something along the lines of "SR Wphgohbrfg76hou7wbn.xdf87e4iubnaelghe45auhnea4iunh eb9uih t4e9h eibn z"! "-- Angus McAwesome (Jul 21/08 11:51 pm)