Here it is...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

So. . . what the Hell was up with that?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_cksalmon
_Emeritus

Post by _cksalmon »

Dr. Shades wrote:So. . . what the Hell was up with that?

You got the wrong guy, Shades.

The facts is the facts.

I'm afraid you'd need to ask Stevens about that. He does do interviews.

But, I'm not his apologist.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Dr. Shades wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what the Hell I just watched.

What was up with the grown men wearing butterfly wings??

All of the musicians were wearing butterfly wings except Sufjan. His were bird wings.

What's up with a grown man who doesn't know the difference between butterfly wings and bird wings??

KA
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

KimberlyAnn wrote:All of the musicians were wearing butterfly wings except Sufjan. His were bird wings.

Okay. That makes it better.

What's up with a grown man who doesn't know the difference between butterfly wings and bird wings??

I'll answer that question as soon as someone can tell me what the Hell is up with a dude wearing plastic wings of any variety.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Boaz & Lidia
_Emeritus

Post by _Boaz & Lidia »

Dr. Shades wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:All of the musicians were wearing butterfly wings except Sufjan. His were bird wings.

Okay. That makes it better.

I'll answer that question as soon as someone can tell me what the Hell is up with a dude wearing plastic wings of any variety.
Its an inexpensive sex change? LOL!!