Bond, out

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_MsJack
_Emeritus

Re: Bond, out

Post by _MsJack »

by the way, Bond, I noticed you're registered at MADB as well. Do you plan on stopping all participation there too?
"It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

My Blogs: Weighted Glory | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable | Twitter
_GoodK

Post by _GoodK »

Umm... why are my two favorite people here leaving?

Bond, don't do it. I will disown you.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I'll see you in the blogosphere, Bond. I always enjoyed your posts here.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Jack Meyers wrote:by the way, Bond, I noticed you're registered at MADB as well. Do you plan on stopping all participation there too?

Not sure. Hardly ever go there so it's not really noteworthy like this place is on my agenda of wastes of time.

See...I'm still posting.

GoodK, I came out first as you well know, so I stand in loco parentis. You'll do as your told you dirty minded heathen. And I command you to...hang loose.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

silentkid wrote:I'll see you in the blogosphere, Bond. I always enjoyed your posts here.

Totally. I'm jealous of your height.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Hope you have my email Bond so you can alert me to pertinent blog updates...

I'm pretty much done, too.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Blixa wrote:Hope you have my email Bond so you can alert me to pertinent blog updates...

I'm pretty much done, too.

What? You haven't made my blog your homepage yet? :P

I'm fairly certain I have it.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Moniker wrote:
gramps wrote:I'll hurry up! So you can get out of here.

Stay in touch!

We'll definitely stay in touch, gramps. Yanno I love you... especially for tending to me when my life was falling apart. You're one of the good ones.

:)

Well, I hope you know how I think of you. I'm always on skype. Bond will know where I am, if you lose track.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

GoodK wrote:Umm... why are my two favorite people here leaving?

I was posting on this board for a reason - now I have no reason anymore. I can't post here anymore and be who I want to be. It's easy to post on a bulletin board when you don't really know the personalities behind the avatars. Unfortunately I got to know too many and know some people that post here are liars, hypocrites, and insanely inconsiderate and cruel. I don't want to surround myself with them anymore.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Moniker wrote:
GoodK wrote:Umm... why are my two favorite people here leaving?

I was posting on this board for a reason - now I have no reason anymore. I can't post here anymore and be who I want to be. It's easy to post on a bulletin board when you don't really know the personalities behind the avatars. Unfortunately I got to know too many and know some people that post here are liars, hypocrites, and insanely inconsiderate and cruel. I don't want to surround myself with them anymore.

Take care of yourself, Moniker.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland