New Recording

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Angus McAwesome
_Emeritus

Re: New Recording

Post by _Angus McAwesome »

You have a Streisand voice, but for the love of God and Sonny Jesus please tell me you don't have a ginormous Streisand nose. Babs has got a great voice, but that nose makes her look like Gonzo with tits.
I was afraid of the dark when I was young. "Don't be afraid, my son," my mother would always say. "The child-eating night goblins can smell fear." Bitch... - Kreepy Kat
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Liz,

I haven't listened b/c the link doesn't work right for me from the board. Maybe you can send it another way? ;-)

For the record...

Liz's nose is perfect and not at all Streisandish.

She doesn't sound like Streisand, but what would Porter know? He's never set foot on Broadway in his life and if he's ever attended even an off broadway tour musical theater performance, I'll eat the St. James, seats and all.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

No....don't have the Streisand nose. I have to admit not being upset about that.

I love her voice, though. ;)

Stay tuned for a new recording.

Jersey Girl, I'll email you the MP3 file.
_collegeterrace
_Emeritus

Post by _collegeterrace »

Angus McAwesome wrote:You have a Streisand voice, but for the love of God and Sonny Jesus please tell me you don't have a ginormous Streisand nose. Babs has got a great voice, but that nose makes her look like Gonzo with tits.

http://distortrait.blogspot.com/2007/08 ... isand.html
... our church isn't true, but we have to keep up appearances so we don't get shunned by our friends and family, fired from our jobs, kicked out of our homes, ... Please don't tell on me. ~maklelan
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Here's my picture, Angus. That way you won't have nightmares about me having a Streisand nose. LOL
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Beautiful, Liz.
:-D
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Jersey Girl wrote:Beautiful, Liz.
:-D

Thanks, Jersey Girl! :)
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Liz,

I changed my mind. I wanna hear you do Leather and Lace. Get your hubby to do the Don Henley part : )

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Gazelam wrote:Liz,

I changed my mind. I wanna hear you do Leather and Lace. Get your hubby to do the Don Henley part : )

Gaz

I actually love that song!

Although hubby is a tenor, I don't know that he would do it.

My voice student might, though. ;)