Commiefornia is denying an African American the right to run for governor

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Some Schmo
God

Re: Commiefornia is denying an African American the right to run for governor

Post by Some Schmo »

I like right-wingers who aren't completely stupid, primarily because they are so rare.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Gunnar wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:45 am
Well said, Dr. Shades. I have to wonder sometimes if Atlanticmike might be no more than the 12 year old schoolyard bully he sometimes emulates on this forum.
I never cease to be amazed by your generosity.

I've got to say, 12 years old seems very generous (or at least, an insult to 12-year-olds).
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Cultellus wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:35 am
Indeed. We are a not stupid and they are primarily.
...he says in his pidgin English.

Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:34 am
Gunnar wrote:
Well said, Dr. Shades. I have to wonder sometimes if Atlanticmike might be no more than the 12 year old schoolyard bully he sometimes emulates on this forum.

I've got to say, 12 years old seems very generous (or at least, an insult to 12-year-olds).
You're right! I have egregiously insulted all 12 year olds! My bad! :oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks for bringing me back to reality! :)
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:34 am
Gunnar wrote:

You're just mad because I'm the one who points out that you'll use the word Cxxt when speaking about women. You're still the only poster who has used that word and also admitted that you call your wife a cxxt. I've lost all respect for you. Anyone can read your post and tell you're miserable and unhappy, why would anyone take you seriously?
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:31 am
You're just mad because I'm the one who points out that you'll use the word Cxxt when speaking about women. You're still the only poster who has used that word and also admitted that you call your wife a cxxt.
I'll give you credit: you're an idiot and you don't care who knows it.

Right now is the first time I've ever typed "cxxt." You are the one who can't stop typing it maniacally.
I've lost all respect for you.
LOL
Anyone can read your post and tell you're miserable and unhappy, why would anyone take you seriously?
I'm attempting to care less, but when you don't care at all, there's nowhere else to go.

Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:57 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
You're just mad because I'm the one who points out that you'll use the word Cxxt when speaking about women. You're still the only poster who has used that word and also admitted that you call your wife a cxxt.
I'll give you credit: you're an idiot and you don't care who knows it.

Right now is the first time I've ever typed "cxxt." You are the one who can't stop typing it maniacally.
I've lost all respect for you.
LOL
Anyone can read your post and tell you're miserable and unhappy, why would anyone take you seriously?
I'm attempting to care less, but when you don't care at all, there's nowhere else to go.
Anyone can go back in your post history and see where you used the word Cxxt to describe women. They can also go back and see that you said, "yeah" when I asked if you called your wife a cxxt. Just because you live a miserable existence doesn't mean everyone else has to.
You're unhappy and it shows, you offer nothing uplifting in your comments.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:20 pm
You're unhappy and it shows, you offer nothing uplifting in your comments.
Is that why you're so interested in what I have to say? Is that why you keep attempting to recite my posting history?

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
You're just mad because I'm the one who points out that you'll use the word Cxxt when speaking about women.
Hey, now. No reason to be sexist. Women can also use the same term when referring to men.

huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Naw, I am pretty sure Trump is not that. Hes an infected boil on the nose of America.