Commiefornia is denying an African American the right to run for governor

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: Commiefornia is denying an African American the right to run for governor

Post by Gunnar »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:57 pm
Naw, I am pretty sure Trump is not that. Hes an infected boil on the nose of America.
An infected boil for sure! I'm less sure of what body part the boil is on.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

GO LARRY GO!!!!! Video if Larry Elder talking about running for governor

https://youtu.be/OG3Y-7gD-_E
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:03 am
Moksha wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:52 am

I have just made the assumption of AtlanticMike having a sockpuppet. Sort of an active guardian of the Brittany avatar.
I have lots of socks, none are puppets. Even though I find Brittany attractive, I would never use her as an Avatar. There's only one woman in my life that's pretty enough to be an Avatar, that's my wife, she's hooooot!! But if you want to think I'm cultellus go right ahead my overly plump penguin, won't bother me.
"It's Britney, bitch. "~ BJS
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:00 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:03 am

I have lots of socks, none are puppets. Even though I find Brittany attractive, I would never use her as an Avatar. There's only one woman in my life that's pretty enough to be an Avatar, that's my wife, she's hooooot!! But if you want to think I'm cultellus go right ahead my overly plump penguin, won't bother me.
"It's Britney, bitch. "~ BJS
So says Michael Scott 😁😁😁😁
https://youtu.be/F3jBxwHIk9k
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:31 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:31 am
You're just mad because I'm the one who points out that you'll use the word Cxxt when speaking about women.
Hey, now. No reason to be sexist. Women can also use the same term when referring to men.

The Scots do. :lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:30 am
canpakes wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:31 pm

Hey, now. No reason to be sexist. Women can also use the same term when referring to men.

The Scots do. :lol:
Well, if a woman wants to use it, I don't care, but I guess I'm old fashioned because I can't stand when a guy uses that word.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:17 am
Well, if a woman wants to use it, I don't care, but I guess I'm old fashioned because I can't stand when a guy uses that word.
I agree that this is a word not commonly used in ordinary speech by 'well brought up' native English speakers, at least those of certain ages. It is recognised as being a 'stronger' expletive than the common word for the penis, and much stronger than the word for the testicles, which is often no more than a jocular equivalent of 'nonsense'.

On the other hand, in French the equivalent word is used by pretty well everybody to mean 'a stupid person' with little sense of its basic anatomical reference. Similarly, the word for excrement is frequently used in French as a very mild expression of exasperation, whereas I would not use the English equivalent in many circumstances.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Chap wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:40 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:17 am
I agree that this is a word not commonly used in ordinary speech by 'well brought up' native English speakers, at least those of certain ages. It is recognised as being a 'stronger' expletive than the common word for the penis, and much stronger than the word for the testicles, which is often no more than a jocular equivalent of 'nonsense'.

On the other hand, in French the equivalent word is used by pretty well everybody to mean 'a stupid person' with little sense of its basic anatomical reference. Similarly, the word for excrement is frequently used in French as a very mild expression of exasperation, whereas I would not use the English equivalent in many circumstances.
Well if I'm ever in France I'll remember what you told me 😁. But here in America, if someone calls my wife a cxxt in front of me I'll remove a few teeth from their mouth with my elbow
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

I used to listen to Larry Elder a bit back during the late 1990s. AM talk radio was a bit better back then. AM talk radio is pretty bad now.

Governor Newsom will very likely survive this recall. California is more liberal-leaning than that State was in that other recall election back in 2003. A Republican hasn't won a statewide race in California since 2006. And Orange County is no longer the conservative-leaning county it once was.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

In the UK the C word is used more than the N word in Ajax's house. For whatever reason it is just part of their culture. Virtually everyone is called a cunt at some point. Just watch any Guy Ritchie movie. I may be wrong, but I think Schmoe lives in the UK too.