The Onion

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Tarski
_Emeritus

Re: The Onion

Post by _Tarski »

bcspace wrote:It's implied pedophilia, something the left teaches is normal and acceptable.

Turns out BCSpace doesn't believe his own religion or fear his own God. As I recall, lying is a grevious sin (something about being "thrust" down to hell). Lying that harms or defames others is even more of a sin.

The statement that the Left teaches that pedophilia is acceptable, is as much a lie as the statemment that Mormon's teach that pedophilia is acceptable.

Oh wait, I guess maybe I could have chosen an even more clear cut example. Too bad Helen Mar Kimball isn't here to weigh in. LOL

But, seriously, BC is consciously and maliciouly lying. Period.

If there turns out to be a God, I will certainly be willing to bring this up at the judgement bar.
when believers want to give their claims more weight, they dress these claims up in scientific terms. When believers want to belittle atheism or secular humanism, they call it a "religion". -Beastie

yesterday's Mormon doctrine is today's Mormon folklore.-Buffalo
_Bond James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: The Onion

Post by _Bond James Bond »

JAK wrote:Exactly why do you think this is one of the "best"?

Why is it "pure genius"?

Speaking of needing to pull out the butt plug...
Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded.-charity 3/7/07

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.