Why John McCain will win the election

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_TAK
_Emeritus

Re: Why John McCain will win the election

Post by _TAK »

Maryland votes democratic. Period. If its close in Maryland, then McCain wins by a landslide ..

I think McCain will lose.
God has the right to create and to destroy, to make like and to kill. He can delegate this authority if he wishes to. I know that can be scary. Deal with it.
Nehor.. Nov 08, 2010

Post by _bcspace »

Does anyone have any comment about the material linked in the opening post?

It would be refreshing to not have a paper trail of hanging chads (and their metaphorical equivalents) for Democrats to manipulate and recount until they win.

The proposed solution is fraught with problems also. Having a unique voter ID and PIN is meaningless as long as voters can be faked or the dead and pets can vote, or real voters can vote more than once.
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_richardMdBorn
_Emeritus

Post by _richardMdBorn »

Dr. Shades wrote:As for me, I can't verify this, but I heard rumors that according to the exit polls, which (if I have my facts right) historically aren't too far off the mark, John Kerry won by a landslide in 2004. But, thanks to electronic voting, we got who the Deibold and ES&S bigwigs wanted instead.

I of course hope that I, and the other watchdogs writing articles such as the one linked above, are dead wrong about all this. But unfortunately, I'm convinced otherwise. So to all you Barack Obama supporters, guess what? John McCain will "win" this election, no matter how many people vote for Obama.
The 2004 early exit polls significantly oversampled women.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144859,00.html

I suggest you also look into Sequoia machines and the Venezuela connection.