Mwahahhaa

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_JonasS
_Emeritus

Mwahahhaa

Post by _JonasS »

Google bot is in here. Hahahahaha. You know what I am soooo bored and tired, anyone wanna come do my work for me? Please do you are more than welcome. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

wow he heat coming from lamp seems an abnormal amount and I am sooo glad it is saturday tomorow because then I can catch up with my school work.

I want to write a book about seeing things the way I see them. Like a collection of my thoughts on certain subjects. I made a really cool paragraph and then lost it.

Oh and the ignore feature, I pretty much ignore everyone anyway. I only skim the forums and if I am drawn to something then I have a look. Then I forget which posts I have been in and so its pointless.

Byeeeeeeeeee See you next week maybe lmpo.

Pirate.

Ohhh ps, I forgot my name for a forum and I wanted to ask about a computer program so I went through the whol alpha bet lmpo and saw most of the names I have used online. Wanna see them all lol.

Doctoress SD
Imwashingmypirate
JonasS
imapiratewasher
mwpirate
nicky140812
nicky170812
parableoftheson
pirate
pirate_washer
simplegreentinhouse
swot_on_her_knees
Tammy_Cooper
Tattie_basher
Unorthadox
The_unorthadox
theonlypiratewasher
toastandbeans
zizzy_berylium
zizzy_berylium_is_deflating
milky_way
Miss. Victoria

and there is probably more out there lol

I had some fun searching them lol.
"HOW DARE YOU KEEP US WAITING!!!!! I demand you post right this very instant or I'll... I'll... I'll hold my breath until I slump over and bang my head against the keyboard resulting in me posting something along the lines of "SR Wphgohbrfg76hou7wbn.xdf87e4iubnaelghe45auhnea4iunh eb9uih t4e9h eibn z"! "-- Angus McAwesome (Jul 21/08 11:51 pm)
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Mwahahhaa

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Welcome back, Jonas/Pirate! I've missed you.

JonasS wrote:I want to write a book about seeing things the way I see them. Like a collection of my thoughts on certain subjects.

You know what? If that book turns out even half as good as your blog was, I'll be the first in line to buy it. I'M BEING TOTALLY SERIOUS.

You really are one of a kind, you know that? DON'T EVER CHANGE!! :-)
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Dr. Shades wrote:You really are one of a kind, you know that? DON'T EVER CHANGE!! :-)

Looking at her list of aliases, I'd say she's 22 of a kind at least.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_JonasS
_Emeritus

Post by _JonasS »

Aww thanks shades.

All of the aliases are me asb.
"HOW DARE YOU KEEP US WAITING!!!!! I demand you post right this very instant or I'll... I'll... I'll hold my breath until I slump over and bang my head against the keyboard resulting in me posting something along the lines of "SR Wphgohbrfg76hou7wbn.xdf87e4iubnaelghe45auhnea4iunh eb9uih t4e9h eibn z"! "-- Angus McAwesome (Jul 21/08 11:51 pm)
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

JonasS wrote:All of the aliases are me asb.

You've got more aliases than an international spy. What I want to know is, who are you really?

Oh, and I second Shades' comments.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

asbestosman wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:You really are one of a kind, you know that? DON'T EVER CHANGE!! :-)
Looking at her list of aliases, I'd say she's 22 of a kind at least.

What is the difference of an educator (we, hungarians call them "pedagógus") and a pedophile?
The pedophile love children.

I love Jonas/Pirate.
_JonasS
_Emeritus

Post by _JonasS »

Mwahahaa

I am just me asb lol.

Ludwigm, I didn't get any of what you said. :P

I had an awesome night tonight. I went to the fair wih my friend Cat and her neice. It was the most fun I had in ages. I screamed on the rides a lot. Gosh Cat's neice was laughing whilst I was screaming my head off. I'm such a wimp. But it was fun.

I bought a pair of funky socks. I was wondering what I could wear them with. I was thinking a short skirt, but they may be just a bit too kinky for church. They come up above the knee and have frills and a bow around the top. Hehe. I will try them out and see if they are plausable for church lmpo.

How are you all. I missed you all.