Halloween Movies '08

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Yoda

Re: Halloween Movies '08

Post by _Yoda »

Gazelam wrote:Jennifer Aniston - The Good Girl

I still have not recovered.

OMG!!! I LOVE this movie! LOL
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Seriously, the last movie I saw that was genuinely scary was one that some people hate, but my wife and I really got into, and that was The Blair Witch Project.

Now to really enjoy it you have to get into the online peripheral stuff. Before the movie came out there was alot of stuff on their website that got people to really buy into it like it was a very real thing. A real spooky mystery.

The original website is still up, so you can delve into what happened there before watching the movie. Click Here

Artists rendering of the Blair Witch

P.S. There is alot of bad language in the movie. Damn modern college kids and their potty mouths. No gore or nudity though.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Warning: Rated R for language and graphic violence

In the sleepy and secluded town of Barrow, Alaska -- the northernmost settlement in North America -- its citizens are preparing for the annual coming of the Dark, when the sun will set for more than thirty consecutive days and nights.

But this year, the Dark will bring something else.

From across the frozen wasteland, a horrifying evil descends upon Barrow, mercilessly besieging its residents with unrelenting terror and swift death. And as the darkness continues and the thirty days of night seemingly have no end in sight, Barrow's only remaining hope lies with Sheriff Eben Oleson and Deputy Stella Oleson, a husband and wife who are torn between saving the town they love and their own survival...

30 days of night part 1

30 days of night part 2

30 days of night part 3

30 days of night part 4

30 days of night part 5

30 days of night part 6

30 days of night part 7

30 days of night part 8

30 days of night part 9

30 days of night part 10

30 days of night part 11
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato