Off-topic comments from the Technical Support FAQ

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_SUAS
_Emeritus

Off-topic comments from the Technical Support FAQ

Post by _SUAS »

You KEENE look like a Young Danny Partridge.....
God has left the building and is staying at Motel 8
_SUAS
_Emeritus

Re: Technical Support FAQ

Post by _SUAS »

Buy a new friggin computer called the Lenovo..upgrade...a laptop..that is...just saying some of us have Money????or know the right people...so....
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

SUAS wrote:Buy a new friggin computer called the Lenovo..upgrade...a laptop..that is...just saying some of us have Money????or know the right people...so....

Hmmm...they look nice, but I still prefer my Mac! ;)
_SUAS
_Emeritus

Post by _SUAS »

Mac are the old...I can use a Mac also but my Lenovo is right now they only cost like 700.00...they come with the best sercurity features ..i could actually track you back to your IP address....
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

SUAS wrote:Mac are the old...I can use a Mac also but my Lenovo is right now they only cost like 700.00...they come with the best sercurity features ..i could actually track you back to your IP address....

I have one of the newer Macbooks with the Duo Core Processors.

Oh, and I've already tracked your IP.

But don't worry. It will be our little secret. ;)
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

I feel sorry for the poor sap out in the boondocks whose IP address I allow you to see instead my own. ;)
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_antishock8
_Emeritus

Post by _antishock8 »

Are you a fan of Keane by chance?
You can’t trust adults to tell you the truth.

Scream the lie, whisper the retraction.- The Left
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

bcspace wrote:I feel sorry for the poor sap out in the boondocks whose IP address I allow you to see instead my own. ;)

You REALLY don't want to go there, BC. Let's just say that there are lots of mechanisms of tracking, and I'm well aware with how IP masks work.
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

You REALLY don't want to go there, BC. Let's just say that there are lots of mechanisms of tracking, and I'm well aware with how IP masks work.

Who said I was using a mask? Oops! Did I just send you on another wild goose chase?
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

bcspace wrote:

Who said I was using a mask? Oops! Did I just send you on another wild goose chase?

Don't flatter yourself, BC. I don't give a rat's ass what you IP address is, or isn't. It really isn't worth my time. The only time a Moderator would actually track an IP is if someone was truly abusive in a legal sense, like in the case where someone posted Bob's personal information, and during the Itchy scandal.

All I was pointing out, was that there are ways to track you even if you're masking, so take your smug attitude elsewhere.

Frankly, I'm sick of it.