White privilege is a myth

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: White privilege is a myth

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

This is what White privilege looks like:
You know what? I'm finally warming up to "good ole Uncle Joe".

At first, I liked Trump. He was crude, he was crass, and he had a knack for making people upset, which produced salt of exquisite taste while really letting voices of reason and trolling grow. I despised Biden because he came across as a senile old fart of a meat puppet for corporations, like Hillary but older and even more incompetent.

But now that the four years of fun are done, it's time to get back to work and Biden is making the work super easy. See, with all the good little lackeys of cultural marxism, from the basedboys and spinsters-to-be on the ground, all the way up to the political grifters at the top, racial consciousness hasn't been this high since '92. Armed with Biden's blessing of critical race theory, the absolute influx of immigrants, the crushing weight of a collapsing economy being propped up with ever more monopoly money, and the constant operation mockingbird, among other factors, these are excellent conditions for creating Weimar 2: American Boogaloo. Never before have niggers, spics, and asians gotten so uppity while whites and their children are told to suffer in silence. This unfair treatment creates resentment, and resentment breeds contempt. Sooner or later, it spills out into violence. And the world has seen (twice) that hell hath no fury like whites bent on murder for survival.

Biden and his puppeteers have been creating the best breeding ground for ethnonationalists while whites are still a majority in the country. I have come to believe that Biden is ripping off the bandaid that Trump sought to keep covered.

l would like to personally thank Biden, Democrats, and all those good little foot soldiers for their aid in creating the conditions under which strong men survive, and doing so while we hold the upper hand.
That mindset is, as we see here by some posters, born out of privilege. A sense of entitlement. A sense of control.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Never before have niggers, spics, and asians gotten so uppity while whites and their children are told to suffer in silence.
I’d like to know more about this widespread white suffering in silence while under the oppressive thumb of “niggers, spics, and asians”.

Any takers?
Last edited by canpakes on Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

The Cultist posting on every thread so far:

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:42 am
The word Asian is fine to use, but not those other two, please. I used to hear them at Church when I was a kid. As an old man, they seem so oppressive. Speaking of Asian, our dog seems to perk up and smile when we say, "moo goo gai pan". Like she thinks we will give her some chicken. Being a Siberian Husky, perhaps she feels white privilege.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:11 am
Enjoy the echo, racists.
So much for writing a new chapter, huh? Click on your screen name, click on "search users posts". See the "jump to post"? Click each one, do the cut and symbol thing, then hit the back button and continue on. It's faster that way.

Don't say I never gave you anything.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Cultellus wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:39 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:49 am

Don't say I never gave you anything.
`
I bet you never gave your wife an orgasm doc cam!! You Nazi piece of crap
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:48 am
I bet you never gave your wife an orgasm … You Nazi piece of crap
So that’s what brought down the Nazis.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

canpakes wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:08 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
I feel like a significant amount of projection is happening with this particular Mormon priesthood holder, husband, and father.

- Doc
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:08 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Yes sir, I saw it on a documentary