Any changes/modifications/transformations happening?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ceeboo
God

Re: Any changes/modifications/transformations happening?

Post by ceeboo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:00 am
See Gehenna? That's what I mistook for Golgotha. :shock:
No worries - happens to the best of us. :)

Yeah - Not sure if you are familiar with Steve Greg and/or The Narrow Path I mentioned but he talks a lot about Gehenna in these lectures I was talking about. I found it very very interesting and informative.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ceeboo wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:00 am
See Gehenna? That's what I mistook for Golgotha. :shock:
No worries - happens to the best of us. :)

Yeah - Not sure if you are familiar with Steve Greg and/or The Narrow Path I mentioned but he talks a lot about Gehenna in these lectures I was talking about. I found it very very interesting and informative.
I'll check that out!
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:26 am
Ceeboo this man?

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheNarrowPath/videos
Yeah, that's the guy but I have never been to that YouTube site. I always go to Thenarrowpath.com - Back when this crazy Covid 19 stuff first started, my company closed for about 20 days. I spent all 20 days on his site - It's all free and there are hundreds and hundreds of lectures ranging anywhere from verse by verse studies to topical and everything in between.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

ceeboo wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:37 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:26 am
Ceeboo this man?

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheNarrowPath/videos
Yeah, that's the guy but I have never been to that YouTube site. I always go to Thenarrowpath.com - Back when this crazy Covid 19 stuff first started, my company closed for about 20 days. I spent all 20 days on his site - It's all free and there are hundreds and hundreds of lectures ranging anywhere from verse by verse studies to topical and everything in between. I think I spent an entire week on the three views of hell.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

4chan/pol/ often refers to the Jews being secret Moloch worshippers and child sacrificers. One of their ‘red pills’ is that the Jews we see today aren’t from the tribe Judah, but are from from one or two of the other tribes that worshipped Moloch <- I’m not quite getting it right, but that’s in the ballpark of their Jewspiracy. Well. One of their Jewspiracies. I dunno, I kind of lost interest in the place once the election was wrapped up. But, to their credit, they forced me to get a little more familiar with Levantine history and from whence da joos sprang.

Anyway, after reading the linked wiki articles I’m kind of reminded that I have no idea what to make of this world. I feel like the nature of this universe is one of infinite recursion where the cruel mandate of life demands blood be shed, and the conversely we humans pretend our rituals and sacrifices will prevent nature from asserting itself. Perhaps BBC got me spunt with all them penguins dying to those hungry skuas and seals …

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:05 am

4chan/pol/ often refers to the Jews being secret Moloch worshippers and child sacrificers. One of their ‘red pills’ is that the Jews we see today aren’t from the tribe Judah, but are from from one or two of the other tribes that worshipped Moloch <- I’m not quite getting it right, but that’s in the ballpark of their Jewspiracy. Well. One of their Jewspiracies. I dunno, I kind of lost interest in the place once the election was wrapped up. But, to their credit, they forced me to get a little more familiar with Levantine history and from whence da joos sprang.

Anyway, after reading the linked wiki articles I’m kind of reminded that I have no idea what to make of this world. I feel like the nature of this universe is one of infinite recursion where the cruel mandate of life demands blood be shed, and the conversely we humans pretend our rituals and sacrifices will prevent nature from asserting itself. Perhaps BBC got me spunt with all them penguins dying to those hungry skuas and seals …

- Doc
That was stupid you dumb fuckin nazi
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
That was Smokey’s red pill BS.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:44 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
That was Smokey’s red pill BS.
Yes, more talk about a troll, how nice, awesome, dumbass!!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doc cam, schmo, Icarus, Jersey Girl, lem, wake up assholes, time to talk to people on spirit paradise like everyone but you guys are a bunch of idiots!!! Wake up you bunch of ECHO CHAMBER NAZIS!!!!!