Trump, Trump, Trump, Right Wingers, Liberals,

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Trump, Trump, Trump, Right Wingers, Liberals,

Post by Jersey Girl »

blah, blah, blah, damned blah.

Looking over additions to the threads here just now--does every damned thread have to turn political around here? What the hell, people. Seriously, some of you guys are so eat up with this crap.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled daily regurgitation of political BS far and wide.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Trump, Trump, Trump, Right Wingers, Liberals,

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:55 pm
blah, blah, blah, damned blah.

Looking over additions to the threads here just now--does every damned thread have to turn political around here? What the hell, people. Seriously, some of you guys are so eat up with this crap.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled daily regurgitation of political B.S. far and wide.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
I agree 100%! if you start a thread I promise not to talk about politics. What would you like to talk about. I started posting over in the Celestial for the same reason you just talked about but there's no one over there to talk to.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Jersey Girl wrote:
[...]

[...]
I think that it may be the experience of four years living under a government controlled by an ignorant and greedy narcissist who lies as easily as he breathes, and seeks only to promote his own wealth and power.

What is more, there is a non-zero chance, given the way that the electoral system is currently looking, that his supporters may be able to take back the House and the Senate in the mid-terms, and that he will himself be back in the White House two years after that.

That sorta makes people think about politics rather a lot.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Chap wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
[...]

[...]
I think that it may be the experience of four years living under a government controlled by an ignorant and greedy narcissist who lies as easily as he breathes, and seeks only to promote his own wealth and power.

What is more more, there is a non-zero chance, given the way that the electoral system is currently looking, that his supporters may be able to take back the House and the Senate in the mid-terms, and that he will himself be back in the White House two years after that.

Duuuuude!!! She just said shut the hell up when it comes to politics and the first thing you do is post about Trump!! Let's try talking about something that's not political.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Chap wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
[...]

[...]

What is more, there is a non-zero chance, given the way that the electoral system is currently looking, that his supporters may be able to take back the House and the Senate in the mid-terms, and that he will himself be back in the White House two years after that.

The OP and then THIS is the second post! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Oh sorry!

You see, the thread title is 'Trump, Trump, Trump, Right Wingers, Liberals,', so I thought ...

OK then, my answer to the question is that people are doing that thing she mentions in the OP but which must not be repeated here because ... because ... they are not reading their Scriptures regularly and eating plenty of Krispy Kreems.

How about that?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

ceeboo wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:14 pm
The opening post and then THIS is the second post! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome back, ceeboo. :)
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Brack wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:24 pm
ceeboo wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:14 pm
The opening post and then THIS is the second post! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome back, ceeboo. :)
Hey Brack!!!!!

Great to see you - Hope all is well.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

People you can say anything on this thread that you want to. I posted my um...thoughts...you're free to do the same. I had started catching up on new replies to threads and simply got disgusted with the political remarks metastasizing on the threads.

I object to this repeated BS. If you don't object...

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:30 pm
I object to this repeated BS. If you don't object...
I'll take a chunk of the blame for that. My apologies, Jersey.