Trump, Trump, Trump, Right Wingers, Liberals,

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Trump, Trump, Trump, Right Wingers, Liberals,

Post by Jersey Girl »

Like look what has happened to the Vax and Therapeutics thread I started. There's a good example of a topical on-going thread (that actually originated on the broken board) that has completely turned to crap. And why is that? Because old IKEA® will crap on anything in front of him and C-Troll still doesn't know where he is or who he is for that matter.

I had to make sure what thread I was reading ffs. Discuss politics on the political threads. This is hard?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Jersey girl, your image has changed. Mr what his name the volley ball is gone and a person has taken his place. Are you returning to the company of society? I hope to at least a happy degree.

In the movie what is his name the ball had a name and I am not remembering. He floated away in a storm I believe but life was able to continue on.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:26 pm
Jersey girl, your image has changed. Mr what his name the volley ball is gone and a person has taken his place. Are you returning to the company of society? I hope to at least a happy degree.

In the movie what is his name the ball had a name and I am not remembering. He floated away in a storm I believe but life was able to continue on.
That was Wilson from Castaway. He was my image for lock down. :lol:

I'll show you who the new Av is. ;)

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

I definitely remember the movie. I was just a little slow earlier to remember Tom crying out , Wilson, Wilson.. good move.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

huckelberry wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:47 am
I definitely remember the movie. I was just a little slow earlier to remember Tom crying out , Wilson, Wilson.. good move.
Wow it looks like the new image got sucked into the system?

It's an album cover of Keith Richards. Sheesh.

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:00 am
huckelberry wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:47 am
Wow it looks like the new image got sucked into the system?

It's an album cover of Keith Richards. Sheesh.
I bet you get a lot sucked into your system