Codify Thread Starter Rights and Get a Mod Team

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Codify Thread Starter Rights and Get a Mod Team

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lem wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:27 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:08 am

Hey I talked to your wife last night, she said she's angry because you can't “F” for longer than 90 seconds
He has completely deteriorated, SS. Trolling and projection are hard work, I suppose. Also, Jersey's developmental analysis is spot on! And highly entertaining, but I suppose that's beside the point. :lol:
Don't you think he has an obsession with fat people, asses, and small dysfunctional dicks? Write what you know, I say. Write what you know!
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Lem wrote:
Also, Jersey's developmental analysis is spot on! And highly entertaining, but I suppose that's beside the point. :lol:
I've also found it to be entertaining and insightful.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:41 am
Lem wrote:

He has completely deteriorated, SS. Trolling and projection are hard work, I suppose. Also, Jersey's developmental analysis is spot on! And highly entertaining, but I suppose that's beside the point. :lol:
Don't you think he has an obsession with fat people, asses, and small dysfunctional dicks? Write what you know, I say. Write what you know!
I know you're a fat Nazi with a flat ass and you like to suck small dicks, schmo told me you enjoyed all two minutes of sucking his.
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:39 am
Lem wrote:

Problem is I'm an determined asshole. I don't quit. You fuckin Nazi. This is going to be fun
The adults are talking, honey. Go get a cookie.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Lem wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:47 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:39 am
Problem is I'm an determined asshole. I don't quit. You fuckin Nazi. This is going to be fun
I don't eat cookies, you fat “F”. That's why you're fat asshole
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:45 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:41 am

I know you're a fat Nazi with a flat ass and you like to suck small dicks, schmo told me you enjoyed all two minutes of sucking his.
I wonder if this kind of LDS behavior is any sort of indictment on the claim that Mormonism refines you, makes you a better person? I mean, is it enough to get dunked and pretend to slit your own throat in the temple, but you can act this way? If so, what’s the point? Is Mormonism simply a ‘check the box’ religion, where your salvation isn’t dependent on personal behavior? Weird.

eta: I suppose with outing Russell M. Nelson as an abject liar, we’re shown Mormonism doesn’t really do anything for you on a personal level. Between the prophet being a liar, and Atlantic Mike’s vulgarities and misogyny, Mormonism is a pretty toxic philosophy.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:54 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:45 am

I wonder if this kind of LDS behavior is any sort of indictment on the claim that Mormonism refines you, makes you a better person? I mean, is it enough to get dunked and pretend to slit your own throat in the temple, but you can act this way? If so, what’s the point? Is Mormonism simply a ‘check the box’ religion, where your salvation isn’t dependent on personal behavior? Weird.

- Doc
Mormons are glad you left you dumb “F”.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:56 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:54 am

- Doc
Mormons are glad you left you dumb “F”.

This Mormon man prays to God in Jesus’ name every night. Think about that.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:51 am
Lem wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:47 am

See how I did that, with the quotes? I know the developmental stuff is hard so that may take a while, but anyone can learn to use the quote feature. Now go fix your post.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Lem wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:10 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:51 am

See how I did that, with the quotes? I know the developmental stuff is hard so that may take a while, but anyone can learn to use the quote feature. Now go fix your post.
Nothing to fix you fuckin Nazi!! Hey, go tell calm she's a fuckin Nazi also.