End of Spirit Paradise

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Cultellus

Re: End of Spirit Paradise

Post by Cultellus »

Be careful what you wish for.
Last edited by Cultellus on Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

When the cultist feels aggrieved:

Poor, poor little Mormon baby boy. Our little baby. Baby is sad, baby. Poor, poor Mormon.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Cultellus wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:24 am
There is only one woman on this board and she acts like abused property. Doc Cam, you can keep lying about people and canpakes and Jersey will love you for it.
Poor little oppressed baby. The cultist is upset! Noooooo! Perhaps some swearing and cursing and more trolling will make the baby Mormon feel better? Would that make ya feel better, lil buddy? Lil baby buddy?

A lil bouncy bounce help the baby? The lil Mormon baby? Yeah? A baby boo boo boooo. How about that? Phbbbtpppft! That make ya smile lil baby? Yeah. You’re a good baby.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Cultellus wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:14 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:47 am

Not yet able to accurately interpret the social cues of others.
Jersey, the way you defend and apologize for bad behavior makes me think you are either abused or abusive. You have an uncanny ability to defend awful and heinous behavior if Cam and Schmo and their pissboys do it. I suspect you have a history with these bad boys. You see things through a very narrow and filtered view that only supports your conclusions that all this B.S. they are doing is noble and loyal, and anything that shines a light on their bigotry is somehow a threat to you.
I tried being nice to Jersey Girl but she's to far up the asses of doc cam, Icarus and schmo she can't see the toxic environment they have cultivated on this forum. Hey Jersey Girl!!! Good luck with Atlanticmike the asshole😂😂😂😂😂😂. This is fun!!! You fuckin Nazi!! Now I understand how doc cam, Icarus and schmo feel, this is great, you fuckin Nazis
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Sweet
Umami
Salty
Sour
Bitter

Too many posts are sour and bitter.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Cultellus

Post by Cultellus »

Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I never cease to be amazed that Trump fans can't stand being called stupid, yet do everything in their power to make sure everyone knows how stupid they really are. They're like two-year-olds in 24-hour tantrum mode.

However, I'm no longer surprised by this phenomenon, just amazed they think it's a workable strategy (or use it because it's the only strategy they have). I guess that's what stupid really does.

Maybe they aren't familiar with the concept of credibility.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.