End of Spirit Paradise

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

End of Spirit Paradise

Post by Atlanticmike »

Have any of you guys considered that Dr shades might want this forum to self destruct?? Maybe he's tired of dealing with this crap. Maybe you guys have been on here so long that you don't realize it is an ECHO CHAMBER!! Im a fairly reasonable conservative that has some left leaning views scattered throughout my thinking and when I first started reading through the post I was amazed at what was being posted. Sorry guys, but this forum is not welcoming to new members.
AGAIN, there's not that many posters in spirit paradise, I say everyone should agree to stop personal insults. We don't need Dr shades to agree to stop personal insults.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: End of Spirit Paradise

Post by Jersey Girl »

I have a request. I'd like you to tell me about me as a poster based on your having read hundreds of posts here. What do you know about me? What are my positions and opinions? What best describes, in your well studied view, my personality and tendencies.

I'll wait.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:30 pm
I have a request. I'd like you to tell me about me as a poster based on your having read hundreds of posts here. What do you know about me? What are my positions and opinions? What best describes, in your well studied view, my personality and tendencies.

I'll wait.
To late asshole, I've just answered you on another thread after you called me a troll and thick. I usually don't cuss at a woman but I'm making an exception for you. I've tried being nice the last couple days. “F” it!!! You guys can suck a dick!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:34 pm
“F” it!!! You guys can suck a dick!
Sure. You go first and show us how it's done.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:42 pm
Oh yeah, seem like I care anymore? Go sniff some flowers dick for brains.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:38 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
You guys can suck a dick!
Sure.

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Them's some true colors you got showing there Mr. I read hundreds of posts here and let's just stop insulting each other and make MDB great again. :roll: Tantrum much?
Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:36 pm
Lem wrote:

You're not fooling anyone. You were banned at MD&D the same week you started up here. Over there your schtick was misogyny, as your final posts illustrated quite clearly:

After Calm put some effort into explaining why your disingenuousness was not to be trusted, your final post there got this attached:

So you came here, and started up a new disruptive schtick. You're nothing but a troll to be ignored.
Screw you you old witch.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=478&p=33116#p33116

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ceeboo wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:44 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:38 pm

Sure.

I know right? And he was such a nice guy, too. He only wanted to save us from ourselves here.

Slava Ukraini!