End of Spirit Paradise

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: End of Spirit Paradise

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:30 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:28 am
Go wipe your fat ass it's starting to stink in here
This man holds office in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He’s Mormon who takes the sacrament and attends church.

- Doc
Again!!! That's correct!! I'm a Mormon and I don't give two "F"s what about what you think of me you fuckin Nazi sympathizer!! Progressive piece of crap. Go suck on your wife's third fat roll
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Schmo!!!!!!!!! Schmo!!!!! Get in here you dumb overweight piece of crap!!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Cultellus wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:32 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:09 am

This is a great example of the intellectual investment you have made in this conversation, and any conversation. You are a pathetic piece of crap whose greatest contribution to this board is falling asleep at least once a day. Do you have anything to add? Or are you just going to post pathetic pictures to get some kuddos from your conspiracy believing pissboys on this board? You have nothing Doc Cam. You are a mouthy idiot piece of crap who posts pictures and calls people homosexuals to insult them. Am I the pot calling the kettle black? No, I am not. I trolled the crap out of you precisely because of your stupidity and predictability. And I am pointing out your rotten behavior with force.

Your intent is VERY obvious at this point, you piece of crap. You are going to drive this board into the ditch until there is nothing left of it. You cannot take your rabid left wing conspiracy laden crap out into the real world, so you are going to rant here and crap on this board until there is nothing left - and then blame Shades for the outcome. If you want to be such a tough guy (which you do not and are not) then get the “F” out of here and start your own board where your damned taint won't harm the great work of Shades and Scratch.

If you need to smash every damned person and word you do not like with your cocksucking insults and idiotic memes go find another audience.

And your pissboys are coming. We know that. They are just waiting for your signal and they will be right here to defend you. But they will not have one goddamn intelligent idea. They will just carry your piss again. As usual. You damned piece of crap.
This man passed a worthiness interview with his Bishop, and regularly enters the House of the Lord. He wears garmets to remind himself of the convenants he made inside the temple. This man is a Mormon.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:34 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:30 am

This man holds office in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He’s Mormon who takes the sacrament and attends church.

- Doc
Again!!! That's correct!! I'm a Mormon and I don't give two "F"s what about what you think of me you fuckin Nazi sympathizer!! Progressive piece of crap. Go suck on your wife's third fat roll
This man attends church on Sundays with his wife and children. He takes the sacrament.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:41 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Has difficulty positively engaging others in play. This is a cue to adults to seek opportunities to support the development of prosocial skills.
I was ready to walk away. But this!

This wins THE damned PRIZE! This is the damned winner of all the posts.

Who triggered who? Who has difficulty positively engaging others? Upthread, Jersey Girl, you said that Atlanticmike was thick for not seeing what Doc Cam was doing. Was Doc Cam positively or negatively engaging others?

Paradise is behaving exactly the way it has always behaved and will always behave. A rule change is not going to stop Doc Cam and Schmo and Icarus, they will continue to engage the way they have always engaged.

This is not the end of Spirit Paradise, it is just Spirit Paradise.
There is no question that it's difficult to establish oneself on a new board particularly on a long running board such as these. I would venture a guess that each one of us has had that experience either here or elsewhere. As to your criticisms of Cam. The problem is that your egocentricity leads you to believe that what you see is exclusively about you. He is simply remaining true to a pledge that he made several months before you ever decided to open your device and suck the air out of the place.

In other words, he's keeping his word. There is no possible way I would hold that against him.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:44 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:34 am

This man attends church on Sundays with his wife and children. He takes the sacrament.

- Doc
this man doc cam uses a cantaloupe with a really small holes in it to masturbate. That's what Progressive Nazis do. It's a proven fact
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:45 am
..The problem is that your egocentricity leads you to believe that what you see is exclusively about you....
That seems to be a common problem today, across the troll bros. Case in point...
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:46 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:44 am

- Doc
this man doc cam uses a cantaloupe with a really small holes in it to masturbate. That's what Progressive Nazis do. It's a proven fact
Although Doc's point --that this is an adult lds man who is doing this filthy-mouthed trolling-- is a significant one.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:34 pm
“F” it!!! You guys can suck a dick!
Is this some sort of cheer, or are you giving permission?
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lem wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:55 am

Although Doc's point --that this is an adult lds man who is doing this filthy-mouthed trolling-- is a significant one.
Yeah. But why is everyone fat in his world?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:46 am
Here, I believe that this is for you.